New Video - Behind the Scenes

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

heeh91
Silver Member

Post by heeh91 »

Lot wrote:
dani wrote:That was not an Ipad haha. They are not even for sale in this country. It looked like a DS.
Behind It, ds). There is some a touch pad. Though it does not matter
yeah, i meant behind the DS
Freak

Post by Freak »

Who is DS??? :) :)
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

Freak wrote:Who is DS??? :) :)
It is Gameboy, Nintendo or something like this :P
:wink: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice :wink:
Freak

Re: New Video - Behind the Scenes

Post by Freak »

All white!!!!
I now to see filmed music clip!! :D :D
SUPER!!! :D :D
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

do not mind me but WHO THE HECK IS THOMAS STUDDARD?! I've seen him credited but i've yet to see HIM...
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
libera36

Post by libera36 »

irishoreo wrote:do not mind me but WHO THE HECK IS THOMAS STUDDARD?! I've seen him credited but i've yet to see HIM...
He was credited on New Dawn (along with James Starkey...) and reportedly appeared once in concert, in Torquay. By process of elimination, the boy Tom is carrying must be him! :wink:
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

So Thomas has already left as dont remember his name in peace album.
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

Lot wrote:
dani wrote:That was not an Ipad haha. They are not even for sale in this country. It looked like a DS.
Behind It, ds). There is some a touch pad. Though it does not matter

It doesnt matter but its a screen to a laptop(they make touch screen laptops as alot of us know)
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

dani wrote:So Thomas has already left as dont remember his name in peace album.

hum well that just stinks that we've missed a member all together!!! I guess it is not unusual though....
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

danieb88
Silver Member

Post by danieb88 »

Ive had a slight brainwave which your all more than welcome to prove me wrong with but do you think Thomas Stuttard could be the boy in the "You were there" video at about the 1min mark? I know hes generaly considered to be Alfie but when you compare him to this picture:
libera36 wrote: Image
I think they look very different! also that may explain why it is that the boy Tom carries in the vid looks abit like Alfie!

What do you all think?

ps sory im rubbish with computers so cant get a screenshot of the part i mean! [/img]
Danie :D
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

danieb88 wrote:Ive had a slight brainwave which your all more than welcome to prove me wrong with but do you think Thomas Stuttard could be the boy in the "You were there" video at about the 1min mark? I know hes generaly considered to be Alfie but when you compare him to this picture:
I think they look very different! also that may explain why it is that the boy Tom carries in the vid looks abit like Alfie!

What do you all think?

ps sory im rubbish with computers so cant get a screenshot of the part i mean! [/img]

The one minute mark was James Mordunt, Ralph and James Threadgill
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Post by lacrymosa2 »

irishoreo wrote:
danieb88 wrote:Ive had a slight brainwave which your all more than welcome to prove me wrong with but do you think Thomas Stuttard could be the boy in the "You were there" video at about the 1min mark? I know hes generaly considered to be Alfie but when you compare him to this picture:

What do you all think?

The one minute mark was James Mordunt, Ralph and James Threadgill
I still think it is Alphie, but with a haircut.
danieb88
Silver Member

Post by danieb88 »

irishoreo wrote: The one minute mark was James Mordunt, Ralph and James Threadgill
The one I mean is after Kav, so you see Ralph, Sam, Kav, Sammy then Alfie/Thomas?
Danie :D
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Was just re-watching this and noticed Tom for the first time.
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

dani wrote:Was just re-watching this and noticed Tom for the first time.

Which Tom because accordingly there apparently is a total of 3 Toms in that video lol even though I still only see 2...
Deshaun(day-shawn!)