New Video - Behind the Scenes

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

bar
Silver Member

Post by bar »

Words cannot convey how much I like this picture:

lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Post by lacrymosa2 »

bar wrote:Words cannot convey how much I like this picture:

A scholar in the making...
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Hee hee, I know! :wink: Apparently Flynn is quite into reading... There was another video of him walking into the church at Torquay in 2008 (I think its on WolfyVidz channel on YouTube) reading as he walked. So cute! :D
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

Aww...That is just too cute. I love books!

And :lol: at 00:43 of the EMI video.

Here's the Torquay clip:

[youtube][/youtube]
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

heeh91
Silver Member

Post by heeh91 »

carina_gino20 wrote:

Aww...That is just too cute. I love books!

And :lol: at 00:43 of the EMI video.

Here's the Torquay clip:

[youtube][/youtube]
awww tom carrying that kid at 0:54. tom's such an older brother haha
heeh91
Silver Member

Post by heeh91 »

alicealc wrote:new behind the scenes video on EMI Classic facebook account: :)
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
just noticed at 2:00, one of the boys has an iPad
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Aww... For the Beauty of the Earth. I love this song. It's the first song I've heard them sing. Of course it's not them who were in the video. And the sound of the birds mixing with the song: beautiful! And why is Tom carrying that kid? :lol: :lol: And who is that kid he's carrying?
paopao

Post by paopao »

lacrymosa2 wrote:

A scholar in the making...
while the other kids are playing DS??!! :shock: wow, this kid is unbelievable.. i wonder what kind of book he's reading. He's kinda calm and quiet kid, so young yet so mature :)
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

phlibera wrote:Aww... For the Beauty of the Earth. I love this song. It's the first song I've heard them sing. Of course it's not them who were in the video. And the sound of the birds mixing with the song: beautiful! And why is Tom carrying that kid? :lol: :lol: And who is that kid he's carrying?
Looks like it's Alfie.

chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

carina_gino20 wrote:
phlibera wrote:Aww... For the Beauty of the Earth. I love this song. It's the first song I've heard them sing. Of course it's not them who were in the video. And the sound of the birds mixing with the song: beautiful! And why is Tom carrying that kid? :lol: :lol: And who is that kid he's carrying?
Looks like it's Alfie.
I've been watching this for gazillion times but I still can't figure out some of the boys. All I know is first come Tom Cole, Tiarnan, Stefan, Freddie, Josh and Kavana. (Was it Kavana The one holding his blue bag?). Then came Alex, Carlos, Mini James and Callum. Behind them were JB, Oliver Cole, Mini Ben, Tom, the one Tom carried and the one infront of Steven. hahah (I think Tom's carrying Ralph then Flynn was the one infront of Steven.) Then Michael, Big Ben, Liam's Dad, Liam, Sam, Jakob, Sammy and Alfie. Then the last batch were Mr. Prizeman, Ed, Daniel, Joe and was it Zach reading the book?
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

That was not an Ipad haha. They are not even for sale in this country. It looked like a DS.
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Well, chix, at least you can name most of them. Won't be able to recognize half the faces of the names you mentioned if I meet them on the street individually (that is to say, outside of Libera). Unless they wear hooded white monk robes outside of Libera, then the robes will give me a hint. :-) I bet Tom lost a bet, that's why he's carrying that kid. :lol: :lol:
Lot

Post by Lot »

dani wrote:That was not an Ipad haha. They are not even for sale in this country. It looked like a DS.
Behind It, ds). There is some a touch pad. Though it does not matter
Sorry for my bad english :)
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

chix wrote: I've been watching this for gazillion times but I still can't figure out some of the boys. All I know is first come Tom Cole, Tiarnan, Stefan, Freddie, Josh and Kavana. (Was it Kavana The one holding his blue bag?). Then came Alex, Carlos, Mini James and Callum. Behind them were JB, Oliver Cole, Mini Ben, Tom, the one Tom carried and the one infront of Steven. hahah (I think Tom's carrying Ralph then Flynn was the one infront of Steven.) Then Michael, Big Ben, Liam's Dad, Liam, Sam, Jakob, Sammy and Alfie. Then the last batch were Mr. Prizeman, Ed, Daniel, Joe and was it Zach reading the book?
The kid has Alfie's trademark curly locks when he first appeared in the touring scene.

Also, I don't think Stefan was with the touring group in 2008. So I think that was a younger JT. And the one reading the book is Flynn.

libera36

Post by libera36 »

I went back and found a list of the boys present, to help figure out who is who. JB, Tiarnan, Oliver & Tom Cole, Liam, Kavana, Ed, Tom, Josh, Joe, Mike Horncastle, Callum, Alex & Sam Leggett, Flynn, mini-Ben, Jakob, Ralph, Thomas Stuttard, James Threadgill, Carlos Rodriguez, Freddie Ingles, Daniel Fontannaz, James Mordaunt, Samuel Moriarity & Alfie Smart.
Thomas Studdard is on this list, and I think he might be the one being carried by Tom.

First Group
Tom Cole, Tiarnan, James T. (with a book under his arm), Josh, Freddie and Kavana (carrying his robe in a blue bag over his head.)

Second Group
Alex, Carlos, Mini-James and Callum

*camera man*

Third Group
JB, Oliver Cole, Mini-Ben, Tom and Thomas Studdard (being carried by Tom.)

Fourth Group
Flynn followed by Steven G.

Fifth Group
Michael Horncastle, Big Ben, Liam's dad, Liam, Sam and, (shortly behind them), Jakob, Alfie and Sammy

Sixth Group RP, closely followed by Daniel, Joe Snelling, Ed, and Ralph (reading a book.)

So by process of elimination, Ralph is the boy reading a book. He is far to tall to be Flynn, which I realize now! The boy being carried by Tom has to be Thomas Studdard, because Alfie had a different haircut at the time:

Zack was not present at this concert!