9%
The Fountain
10%

Total votes: 90

danieb88
Silver Member

Favourite Song from "Peace"

Post by danieb88 »

Hi Everyone, now a fair number of us have the album (or have listened to it online!) I wandered what everyones favourite song is? Leave a comment with why!
Danie :D
danieb88
Silver Member

Post by danieb88 »

I left out Time, Sanctissima and Lacrymosa as these songs have been around for longer!
If one is your fav then just leave it as a comment!
Danie :D
Mistersisko

Post by Mistersisko »

I dear How Shall I Singing that Majesty Stefan Ist Simply incredibly and this :-) song reminds me of The Battlestar Galactica Like they in the sun Flying. :D
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

Nice topic!.....I voted for Lead Kindly Light, at first the score didn't pop out at me, but after really listening to it and then finding out it was Jakob soloing it shot to my favorite...Touch the Sky, Time and Lacrymosa are after that...
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
libera36

Post by libera36 »

I also voted for How Shall I Sing! Stefan's voice is incredible...
paopao

Post by paopao »

Touch the Sky! then The Fountain and Deep Peace :)
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

Gah. I can't choose yet. Maybe Adoro Te, but the others are all so lovely as well.
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

I also went for How ShallI Sing Majesty as its such an amazing solo.
Grunthex

Post by Grunthex »

I stayed with Touch the Sky, but it was tough to pick just one. Adoro Te, How Shall I Sing, Lead Kindly Light, Deep Peace all contended, and even Exultate waved it's arms a few times in my direction, but Sky is still the one that calms me down when I start to lose it after a day of work.
katyafan
Silver Member

Post by katyafan »

Ave Virgo, because even before I knew it was Tom, it brought me to tears of emotion and religious joy.

Now that I know it is Tom's solo, I am crying even harder!! Every night I end up nearly bawling over this song. My parents are starting to get worried...

:lol:
lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Post by lacrymosa2 »

Ave Virgo and The Fountain are my favourites. Plus, they also happened to be composed by Mozart and Chopin, whom I both like. I also loved Deep Peace and How I Shall I Sing.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Quite a few of the songs are growing on me now, but it came down to Ave Virgo, Faithful Heart or Adore Te.

I chose Adore Te. I think this song will stand the test of time well for me. So say 10 years & 7/8 subsequent album releases down the line, this is the song i will still play from Peace.
heeh91
Silver Member

Post by heeh91 »

it was hard to choose between faithful heart and how shall i sing. i'm just partial to faithful heart as i found that song when i was dealing with the death of the friend, and found it very comforting. especially the part from 2:03 to 2:36
alicealc

Post by alicealc »

Ave Virgo, because it's simply beautiful :)
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

It's Ave Virgo for me. Can't go wrong with Mozart. That Tom Cully did the solo is a bonus, a big bonus.