New Video : Deep Peace

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

TEB wrote:
carina_gino20 wrote:
dani wrote: haha and Michael was sometimes painful to watch because he did not have the confidance of Mini Ben or a Tom.
I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree because I also don't know when Michael was painful to watch. :lol: Anyway, I think it's good that they don't look/perform the same way on video because that'll be rather boring.haha.

I have to agree with Carina here. I have plenty of videos of the boys, some with a quite young Michael Horncastle in them and never did he seem to be uneasy in any of them. And in those 2006 Japan interviews, Michael comes across as quite funny to me. Easily embarrased but quite funny. Especially when he trys to cover his embarrasment by drinking from an empty tea cup! :)

I really would have done the same thing....but I agree with all of you at points....

MH and JT may not be ill at ease but they do sometimes look like they are....same way that the Bens and Tom and Josh do not look ill at ease but for all we know there are canon balls richoceting(spelling? i could never get that word) in their stomachs...
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

irishoreo wrote:
I really would have done the same thing....but I agree with all of you at points....

MH and JT may not be ill at ease but they do sometimes look like they are....same way that the Bens and Tom and Josh do not look ill at ease but for all we know there are canon balls richoceting(spelling? i could never get that word) in their stomachs...
:D :D ricocheting or ricochetting apparently (my spell checker accepts the first but thinks the second is wrong but my OED gives both. Patrick, which way do the French spell it?) :D :D

...And what is you saying about my Michael? How very dare you :wink:
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:
irishoreo wrote:

:D :D ricocheting or ricochetting apparently (my spell checker accepts the first but thinks the second is wrong but my OED gives both. Patrick, which way do the French spell it?) :D :D

...And what is you saying about my Michael? How very dare you :wink:
Michael had an amazing vocie but was a frump in front of camera.
plumpuff6
Silver Member

Post by plumpuff6 »

dani wrote: Michael had an amazing vocie but was a frump in front of camera.
Well I wouldn't say that he was "a frump"...I never really got the impression that he was ill at ease in front of the camera. I always thought that it looked like he was really immersed in the music, especially in the later videos when he was older, such as in "Far Away". He may have looked a bit more timid in the earlier ones though such as "Sing the Story", but then, of course, not everyone can exude as much confidence in front of the camera as Tom C. and Ben P.! Lol.
et laudate Domino in laetitia
et cantate Domino gloria
saecula et saeculorum, Alleluia
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani wrote:Michael had an amazing voice but was a frump in front of camera.
Now,now dani - leave the winding up to me me if you please. There's only room for one obnoxious know it all on this forum thank you very much :wink:
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

Yorkie wrote:
dani wrote:Michael had an amazing voice but was a frump in front of camera.
Now,now dani - leave the winding up to me me if you please. There's only room for one obnoxious know it all on this forum thank you very much :wink:

Hahaha I'm sure with this steadily increasing forum that we can add some more obnoxious know-iit-alls! And thanks for the spelling correction, i seriously could NEVER spell that word for my life.
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou