New Video : Deep Peace

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

irishoreo wrote:I could have sworn Liam just turned 15 not 14 :shock:
When I saw him and JB during the MnG I thought he's the same age with Tom, Josh and Sam. They're quite tall. :)
libera36

Post by libera36 »

fan_de_LoK wrote:It's easy to check :)

==> 12/1999 ;)
Ahh, yes, I was wondering why he seemed so old. :wink: Libera360 needs to fix that. :lol: Liam is only 14 though, he's just very tall. :shock:
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

I have a few questions regarding this birtday list :)
libera36 wrote:Flynn Marks : 10 (April 19, 1999)
Sammy Moriarty : 12 (January 1998)
James Threadgill : 13 (January 1997)
Tom Cully : 15 (July 6, 1994)
I'm not saying that anything here is wrong, it's just that there is contradiction with other sources :)

I'm looking for some secured source, not only a web site saying what another website is saying and so and so.
By secured source I mean any printed document that should come or should have been validated by Libera's staff before printing.

Flynn is said on other sites (french, chinese) to be born on 8 april, not 19.
Is anyone have an "official" source about Flynn birthday ?

Sammy's surname seems to be Moriaty, not Moriarty

James T : for some reason I think he is born on 31, not 13, january.

Tom.. : I have found two "secured" sources, but they don't agree each other... :roll:

On this japanese document, apparently the 2005 japanse concert program, Tom is said born on July 1994

But in the official japanese photo album "Vision", printed in 2005, page 32, Tom is said born on 2 June 1994.

A least one is wrong ! :lol:

Novadays everyone is saying "july", but where is this unanimity coming from? Only from the fact that the 2005 japanese concert program was the first so anyone took this date as is ?

Can't the 2005 photo album be correct ? The book is precising the day, so it may be based on a real and complete list coming from Libera staff ?

I don't know what to think... :roll:
Last edited by fan_de_LoK on Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Post by lacrymosa2 »

fan_de_LoK wrote:I have a few questions regarding this birtday list :)
libera36 wrote:Flynn Marks : 10 (April 19, 1999)
Sammy Moriarty : 12 (January 1998)
James Threadgill : 13 (January 1997)
Tom Cully : 15 (July 6, 1994)
I'm not saying that anything here is wrong, it's just that there is contradiction with other sources :)

I'm looking for some secured source, not only a web site saying what another website is saying and so and so.
By secured source I mean any printed document that should come or should have been validated by Libera's staff before printing.

Flynn is said on other sites (french, chinese) to be born on 8 april, not 19.
Is anyone have an "official" source about Flynn birthday ?

Sammy's surname seems to be Moriaty, not Moriarty

James T : for some reason I think he is born on 31, not 13, january.
(Libera36, see your private messages :))

Tom.. : I have found two "secured" sources, but they don't agree each other... :roll:

On this other japanese document, apparently the 2005 japanse concert program, Tom is said born on July 1994

But in the official japanese photo album "Vision", printed in 2005, page 32, Tom is said born on 2 June 1994.

A least one is wrong ! :lol:

Novadays everyone is saying "july", but where is this unanimity coming from? Only from the fact that the 2005 japanese concert program was the first so anyone took this date as is ?

Can't the 2005 photo album be correct ? The book is precising the day, so it may be based on a real and complete list coming from Libera staff ?

I don't know what to think... :roll:
The catalogue also misspelled Carlos' last name as "Rodoriguez" and not "Rodriguez". I read somewhere that his name was Moriarity like the actor Michael Moriarty.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

lacrymosa2 wrote:The catalogue also misspelled Carlos' last name as "Rodoriguez" and not "Rodriguez". I read somewhere that his name was Moriarity like the actor Michael Moriarty.
Well, the answer is simple : I just thought to look at my newly received Peace Booklet ! :lol:
It's clearly "Moriarty" !
So the 2009 Japanese concert program have mispelled two names ! :)
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

Sammy is MORIARTY and Carloz is RODRIGUEZ. :)

I'm sure that Tom is July 2 1994. :)
Last edited by chix on Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

fan_de_LoK wrote:
lacrymosa2 wrote:The catalogue also misspelled Carlos' last name as "Rodoriguez" and not "Rodriguez". I read somewhere that his name was Moriarity like the actor Michael Moriarty.
Well, the answer is simple : I just thought to look at my newly received Peace Booklet ! :lol:
It's clearly "Moriarty" !
So the 2009 Japanese concert program have mispelled two names ! :)
Just to verify from another separate source. The booklet from the Manila concert also says Moriarty.
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

Is Alfie Smart 'Alfredo'? Cause he signed that on my poster. Maybe just like Tom he likes to be credited with his nickname.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Flynn's 9th birthday was 9th April 2008, no 19th April 2008. This was the same day as their concert in Pittsburgh, and was announced by one of the boys during the concert. Thank you for catching that one!

Sammy's last name is spelled Moriarty in the Peace booklet. This one was my spelling mistake... My apologies to the other forum members and, of course, to Sammy.

James T. I was saying that James T. is 13 years old, not that he was born on the 13th. I really have no idea what day of the month he was born on! :lol:

Tom's birthday has been a much disputed topic! It said July on Libera360, so I just copied it from there...
lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Post by lacrymosa2 »

chix wrote:Is Alfie Smart 'Alfredo'? Cause he signed that on my poster. Maybe just like Tom he likes to be credited with his nickname.
I remember seeing some posters with the initial "AS" with a circle around it.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Yes, here per example :

N° 21 is Alfie.
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

chix wrote:Is Alfie Smart 'Alfredo'? Cause he signed that on my poster. Maybe just like Tom he likes to be credited with his nickname.

Orrr it could be a nickname lol. Alfredo is a real name for those who may be curious, even though everytime i hear it I think fo Chicken Alfredo :shock:
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

Thanks! :)
katyafan
Silver Member

Post by katyafan »

so James Mordaunt just turned 10 then?
lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Post by lacrymosa2 »

katyafan wrote:so James Mordaunt just turned 10 then?
yup