New Video : Deep Peace

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

jesuspeace34, they're planning another US tour for this year, although I don't know which part they are going.

As for the video, I wasn't really looking for something very creative. But I wanted something more fitting to the song. Something simple yet peaceful. Maybe have them sitting on one lovely green hill looking serenely over the plains as they did in Far Away. Then intersperse some of the nice footage that they put in this video.

Anyway, I'm really loving Stefan's solo. And since I don't think there's any CD recording of Ed Day's When a Knight, I really would love a recording of Stefan's. He did a wonderful job with it in Manila.
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

plumpuff6
Silver Member

Post by plumpuff6 »

jesuspeace34 wrote:.
If i'm not mistaken, last year Flynn did May the road rise up in concert (i forgot from which tour).. so it's quite possible that he would replace Tom to do the solo for Ave Virgo in the next concert tour.[/quote]

I remember hearing about that. It would though be nice to see or hear him as a soloist. Flynn has always been a favorite of mine so I'm going to be very excited when I get to hear him and hopefully see him in a video. ( I must add however that with regards to Libera, it really is difficult to have a favorite. ) It would be even better to see him in concert, but unless they come back to America, I probably am going to have a difficult time to see them. But who knows, things may happen. Can't lose hope, right![/quote]

Yes, and Kavana had solo parts on the high notes of "Far Away" and "Always with You", I believe. I wish that Flynn and Kavana had gotten solos on this album, because I've never heard them solo before, but I'm sure they have many years ahead of them as future lead soloists. Probably Ben had so many solos because he's 14 now, and Josh is 15, so it makes sense for them to get some last few solos in before the official voice change; Daniel is around 13-14 as well, I believe, and Stefan and Ralph and James T. are also all around the same age too, maybe 12? So it is logical for them to start taking on more solos. Still I look forward to hearing from Flynn, Kavana, Freddie and the rest of the Libera boys!

I too wish that they would come back to America! Otherwise, I'll probably never see them. Actually even if they come to America they will probably be too far away from my home for me to get to see them, but...at least they'd be here!
et laudate Domino in laetitia
et cantate Domino gloria
saecula et saeculorum, Alleluia
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

Yea Hopefully they have the time to do a niice USA tour.....and shoot even if it's in California again, I willgladly stretch my wallet and find someway out there if it's one of the last things i do...I WILL SEE THEM DARNIT!!!
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

irishoreo wrote:Yea Hopefully they have the time to do a niice USA tour.....and shoot even if it's in California again, I willgladly stretch my wallet and find someway out there if it's one of the last things i do...I WILL SEE THEM DARNIT!!!
I'm betting you'll have time to save up if they hit the States this year. The May school holiday might be a bit too close to the trip to Japan/Korea. Traditionally they haven't gone too far afield over the summer vacation (always time to change that I suppose) so that will leave October. My money would be on October. But then again it was on Tom not being on the album.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Liberation
Silver Member

Post by Liberation »

dani wrote:
Liberation wrote:I like the video, ok, I like "Time" more and a few from the past but I don't think it's always easy to create a video and if you listen to the lyrics, it fits quite well together I think.
The sunbeam when they sing "Christ" and "light" , the forrest and bird on "quiet earth" , the white dove in the end, etc. My English isn't that good to explain things but I think the video is ok. and if they are planning to make more video's from "Peace" , then it will be quite expensive indeed.
Oh yes, I like Stefans' voice too.
The last two videos have not been expensive at all, all they do is hire a room and the boys dont get paid and the grapics can be done on any good computer. So its basically just hiring the people to shoot the video which would not cost all that much.
I know that but what I ment is :
Imagine if they would make a couple of more video's and expensive high quality video's , they can not afford that.
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

carina_gino20 wrote:jesuspeace34, they're planning another US tour for this year, although I don't know which part they are going.

As for the video, I wasn't really looking for something very creative. But I wanted something more fitting to the song. Something simple yet peaceful. Maybe have them sitting on one lovely green hill looking serenely over the plains as they did in Far Away. Then intersperse some of the nice footage that they put in this video.

Anyway, I'm really loving Stefan's solo. And since I don't think there's any CD recording of Ed Day's When a Knight, I really would love a recording of Stefan's. He did a wonderful job with it in Manila.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
They are REALLY planning a U.S. tour. Oh I am so saving up. I don't care where their going, I will definetly be there. I have my fingers cross that they'll come to Florida, but I still will make sure to save up.
Thank you sooooooooooo much carina_gino20 for this info. :D :D :D :D :D :D
Last edited by jesuspeace34 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

plumpuff6 wrote:
jesuspeace34 wrote:.

If i'm not mistaken, last year Flynn did May the road rise up in concert (i forgot from which tour).. so it's quite possible that he would replace Tom to do the solo for Ave Virgo in the next concert tour.

I remember hearing about that. It would though be nice to see or hear him as a soloist. Flynn has always been a favorite of mine so I'm going to be very excited when I get to hear him and hopefully see him in a video. ( I must add however that with regards to Libera, it really is difficult to have a favorite. ) It would be even better to see him in concert, but unless they come back to America, I probably am going to have a difficult time to see them. But who knows, things may happen. Can't lose hope, right![/quote]

Yes, and Kavana had solo parts on the high notes of "Far Away" and "Always with You", I believe. I wish that Flynn and Kavana had gotten solos on this album, because I've never heard them solo before, but I'm sure they have many years ahead of them as future lead soloists. Probably Ben had so many solos because he's 14 now, and Josh is 15, so it makes sense for them to get some last few solos in before the official voice change; Daniel is around 13-14 as well, I believe, and Stefan and Ralph and James T. are also all around the same age too, maybe 12? So it is logical for them to start taking on more solos. Still I look forward to hearing from Flynn, Kavana, Freddie and the rest of the Libera boys!

I too wish that they would come back to America! Otherwise, I'll probably never see them. Actually even if they come to America they will probably be too far away from my home for me to get to see them, but...at least they'd be here![/quote]

With this list, their are so many solos to hear that it makes me excited for the future. Its sad that Flynn and Kavana didn't get any solos on the new album, but maybe Libera will remake a older video and have one of them as the solos. I do hope that wherever they come in the U.S. you'll be able to see them. Sorry for the bold letters, I was trying to separate my response from the quote.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Oh yes, Flynn, Kavana, Freddie and even though he had a solo on this album, Mini James's times are still to come in Libera. They are still mini-boys in many respects. Until even they are superceeded by mini boys in a few years time.

Matthew Alvarez might be one to look out for too. In last years celtic tour he was witnessed for his very efficient 'Salva' solo in Salva Me. Particularly at Dublin Concert Hall which was a big hall to fill.
plumpuff6
Silver Member

Post by plumpuff6 »

JimmyRiddle wrote:
Matthew Alvarez might be one to look out for too. In last years celtic tour he was witnessed for his very efficient 'Salva' solo in Salva Me. Particularly at Dublin Concert Hall which was a big hall to fill.
Matthew is now singing the "Salva Me" solo? Oh! I remember Stefan did it on the Easter tour. Still that is exciting. And I heard that Matthew's high ahhhs on "Stay With Me" were amazing as well. I look forward to hearing more from Matthew.
et laudate Domino in laetitia
et cantate Domino gloria
saecula et saeculorum, Alleluia
lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Post by lacrymosa2 »

JimmyRiddle wrote:Oh yes, Flynn, Kavana, Freddie and even though he had a solo on this album, Mini James's times are still to come in Libera. They are still mini-boys in many respects. Until even they are superceeded by mini boys in a few years time.

Don't forget Carlos as well. You can add Henry Barrington as well, unless if he is older than the December 1998 boys (Carlos & Kavana).
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

plumpuff6 wrote:
JimmyRiddle wrote:
Matthew is now singing the "Salva Me" solo? Oh! I remember Stefan did it on the Easter tour. Still that is exciting. And I heard that Matthew's high ahhhs on "Stay With Me" were amazing as well. I look forward to hearing more from Matthew.
I remember Stefan singing the Salva Me solo in Manila, and Matthew singing the Stay With Me opening solo. I don't know if it was the same with the Celtic Tour.
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

libera36

Post by libera36 »

lacrymosa2 wrote:
JimmyRiddle wrote:Oh yes, Flynn, Kavana, Freddie and even though he had a solo on this album, Mini James's times are still to come in Libera. They are still mini-boys in many respects. Until even they are superceeded by mini boys in a few years time.

Don't forget Carlos as well. You can add Henry Barrington as well, unless if he is older than the December 1998 boys (Carlos & Kavana).
Wow, I had forgotten how young Flynn is! I always think of him as being closer to James T. and Jakob in age, but Flynn isn't even 11 yet. Wow... Here are their ages, for anybody who wants to know:

Freddie Ingles : 9 (July 30, 2000)
James Mordaunt : 11 (December 1999)
Flynn Marks : 10 (April 19, 1999)
Kavana Crossley : 11 (December 1998)
Carlos Rodriguez : 11 (December 1998)
Alfie Smart : 11 (August 1998)
Ralph Skan : 11 (August 1998)
Stefan Leadbeater : 11/12 (March 1998)
Sammy Moriarty : 12 (January 1998)
Jakob Wood : 12 (May 1997)
James Threadgill : 13 (January 1997)
Alex Leggett : 13 (July 1996)
Tiarnan Branson : 13 (December 17, 1996)
Ben Philipp : 14 (January 1996)
Liam Connery : 14 (December 4, 1995)
Daniel Fontannaz : 14 (December 1995)
Ed Day : 14 (November 18, 1995)
Jonathan Barrington : 15 (January 31, 1995)
Josh Madine : 15 (October 26, 1994)
Sam Leggett : 15 (October 12, 1994)
Tom Cully : 15 (July 6, 1994)

Matthew Rangel-Alvarez : age unknown
Henry Barrigton : age unknown
Luke Collins : age unknown
Mine Akpobome : age unknown

That really is quite an age range!

EDIT: Fixed James M.'s birthday; he is a '99, not a '98!
Last edited by libera36 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Post by lacrymosa2 »

libera36 wrote:James Mordaunt : 11 (December 1998)
You might disagree with me, but I still think Mini-James Mordaunt is a '99 birthday.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

It's easy to check :)

==> 12/1999 ;)
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

I could have sworn Liam just turned 15 not 14 :shock:
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou