New Video : Deep Peace

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

dani wrote:Positives are they have made a real effort with this album as we got none of this with New Dawn but maybe instead of 2-3 rubbish videos they just use the budget on 1 great video.
I thought the 'Time' video was okay, not spectacularly brilliant, but more than fitting for the song. I wasn't particularly enchanted with this video though. At one point you barely see the tops of Mini James, and Kavana's head as they are sandwiched in the middle of slightly taller boys i.e. Stefan, Sam Moriaty at the front, and the taller boys like Liam, JB, Sam at the back.

I think Freddie was totally lost in the melee lol

It's probably the right type of video for the song but I'm hoping the DVD in November contains more 'creative' videos.
lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Post by lacrymosa2 »

"Deep Peace" is one of my favourite hymns, and I like it moreso than "Amazing Grace". In terms of the video, I think there are too many things going on throughout the video, and I could not get the grasp of it.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

lacrymosa2 wrote:"Deep Peace" is one of my favourite hymns, and I like it moreso than "Amazing Grace". ngs going on throughout the video, and I could not get the grasp of it.
You like your English music then :D, most people assume Amazing Grace is an American piece.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Liberation
Silver Member

Post by Liberation »

I like the video, ok, I like "Time" more and a few from the past but I don't think it's always easy to create a video and if you listen to the lyrics, it fits quite well together I think.
The sunbeam when they sing "Christ" and "light" , the forrest and bird on "quiet earth" , the white dove in the end, etc. My English isn't that good to explain things but I think the video is ok. and if they are planning to make more video's from "Peace" , then it will be quite expensive indeed.
Oh yes, I like Stefans' voice too.
katyafan
Silver Member

Post by katyafan »

i don't remember who it was, but with the Time video, someone here make a very high quality capture and put it up for download. i would very much like to have that again! please?!
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Liberation wrote:I like the video, ok, I like "Time" more and a few from the past but I don't think it's always easy to create a video and if you listen to the lyrics, it fits quite well together I think.
The sunbeam when they sing "Christ" and "light" , the forrest and bird on "quiet earth" , the white dove in the end, etc. My English isn't that good to explain things but I think the video is ok. and if they are planning to make more video's from "Peace" , then it will be quite expensive indeed.
Oh yes, I like Stefans' voice too.
The last two videos have not been expensive at all, all they do is hire a room and the boys dont get paid and the grapics can be done on any good computer. So its basically just hiring the people to shoot the video which would not cost all that much.
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

That was a great video. I think that the best thing about it was that Stefan Leadbeater was the soloist. It was great because I have never heard him as a soloist before, so it was great to hear one of the newer ones do a solo part. I can't wait to see what happens next. :D :D :D :D :D
plumpuff6
Silver Member

Post by plumpuff6 »

jesuspeace34 wrote:That was a great video. I think that the best thing about it was that Stefan Leadbeater was the soloist. It was great because I have never heard him as a soloist before, so it was great to hear one of the newer ones do a solo part. I can't wait to see what happens next. :D :D :D :D :D
The only time I've heard Stefan solo was on the Youtube video from their Crystal Cathedral performance, when he did the "salvas" on "Salva Me" although I read that he had several solos on Libera's tour of the Philippines and during the summer tour as well. Since then (Crystal Cathedral), his voice has matured beautifully; he sounded very clear and had a pleasing voice on "Salva Me" but now I think his voice is even better: more confident and with a new, more focused and fuller sound. He is definitely talented, as are all the members of Libera; but honestly I think he has great potential and hope he solos more and more!

I also liked hearing James Threadgill solo, with Samuel Moriarty lending support. That was great too. I think this song is the solo debut for both of them.
et laudate Domino in laetitia
et cantate Domino gloria
saecula et saeculorum, Alleluia
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

plumpuff6 wrote:
jesuspeace34 wrote:That was a great video. I think that the best thing about it was that Stefan Leadbeater was the soloist. It was great because I have never heard him as a soloist before, so it was great to hear one of the newer ones do a solo part. I can't wait to see what happens next. :D :D :D :D :D
The only time I've heard Stefan solo was on the Youtube video from their Crystal Cathedral performance, when he did the "salvas" on "Salva Me" although I read that he had several solos on Libera's tour of the Philippines and during the summer tour as well. Since then (Crystal Cathedral), his voice has matured beautifully; he sounded very clear and had a pleasing voice on "Salva Me" but now I think his voice is even better: more confident and with a new, more focused and fuller sound. He is definitely talented, as are all the members of Libera; but honestly I think he has great potential and hope he solos more and more!

I also liked hearing James Threadgill solo, with Samuel Moriarty lending support. That was great too. I think this song is the solo debut for both of them.
I agree. Stefan does have great potential. I actually forgot about that performance of the Crystal Cathedral so I'm glad you mentioned that. I really liked him in that performance, but this one is the full solo experience, so I'm really excited for him. I agree that he should continue to get more solo opportunities, as well as James and Sam. This will hopefully also lead way to seeing some of the others perform as a soloist like Flynn and Kavana. I sure they have at some point, but I haven't had the chance to hear them yet.
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

An interesting song :roll: Actually I don't like harmonies in this song. (just my opinion) But boys did the best they can do and this video seems good very good! Yeah... and 10 points goes to Stefan :!:

P.S. Anita, welcome to our board :!: Be free to post a lot (positive things too LOL ) :lol:
:wink: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice :wink:
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

I feel quite rude not welcoming you Anita so WELCOME TO THE BOARD :D :D :D :D
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
music4

Post by music4 »

I would agree the Deep Peace video was not a good video I think they rushed to get it out in time for the album and did not take much thought in how the video would tell any type of story. They did a much better job on the video Time compared to this one hopefully the next video will be a better one!
paopao

Post by paopao »

Narnian wrote:An interesting song :roll: Actually I don't like harmonies in this song. (just my opinion) But boys did the best they can do and this video seems good very good! Yeah... and 10 points goes to Stefan :!:

P.S. Anita, welcome to our board :!: Be free to post a lot (positive things too LOL ) :lol:
Song-wise i would say the same thing as you do, harmonies are not quite good.. but the solo parts are top notch! thanks to Stef, JT and Sammy.
paopao

Post by paopao »

jesuspeace34 wrote:
plumpuff6 wrote:

I agree. Stefan does have great potential. I actually forgot about that performance of the Crystal Cathedral so I'm glad you mentioned that. I really liked him in that performance, but this one is the full solo experience, so I'm really excited for him. I agree that he should continue to get more solo opportunities, as well as James and Sam. This will hopefully also lead way to seeing some of the others perform as a soloist like Flynn and Kavana. I sure they have at some point, but I haven't had the chance to hear them yet.
If i'm not mistaken, last year Flynn did May the road rise up in concert (i forgot from which tour).. so it's quite possible that he would replace Tom to do the solo for Ave Virgo in the next concert tour.
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

paopao wrote: If i'm not mistaken, last year Flynn did May the road rise up in concert (i forgot from which tour).. so it's quite possible that he would replace Tom to do the solo for Ave Virgo in the next concert tour.
I remember hearing about that. It would though be nice to see or hear him as a soloist. Flynn has always been a favorite of mine so I'm going to be very excited when I get to hear him and hopefully see him in a video. ( I must add however that with regards to Libera, it really is difficult to have a favorite. ) It would be even better to see him in concert, but unless they come back to America, I probably am going to have a difficult time to see them. But who knows, things may happen. Can't lose hope, right!