New Video : Deep Peace

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

paopao

New Video : Deep Peace

Post by paopao »

Guys!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Announced today was another video for Peace called Deep Peace! not premiered yet though, but it's confirmed! :D

Official Libera's Current Facebook status:
NEWS FLASH: On Monday 8th March, to celebrate the release of our stunning new album **PEACE** EMI & Virgin Classics will be releasing a video of **DEEP PEACE** on their YouTube channel. Check it out around 2pm UK Time
http://www.youtube.com/user/emiclassics
OH... Sweet! 2 videos for Peace.. can't wait to see it :D :D :D
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Re: New Video : Deep Peace

Post by jennaluvspbr »

paopao wrote:Guys!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Announced today was another video for Peace called Deep Peace! not premiered yet though, but it's confirmed! :D

Official Libera's Current Facebook status:
NEWS FLASH: On Monday 8th March, to celebrate the release of our stunning new album **PEACE** EMI & Virgin Classics will be releasing a video of **DEEP PEACE** on their YouTube channel. Check it out around 2pm UK Time
http://www.youtube.com/user/emiclassics
OH... Sweet! 2 videos for Peace.. can't wait to see it :D :D :D
yes thats good news libera fan i am excied for them too
alicealc

Post by alicealc »

it's out now!
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 776&ref=mf
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

Sad to say, but visuals wise, I didn't like it so much. Yes, it was nice watching Stefan, and James T and Sammy M and Josh.

But I don't get what's up with the boys walking in the background. It looked a little too crowded to me.

Musically, it was beautiful. Stefan's voice is so peaceful and I must say that James T's voice is so sweet.
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Its nice to see a new kid getting a solo . Stefan sounds amazing.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Stefan does have a nice purity to his voice, I can see him taking lots of solos in the future. Well done from James too, great to see some boys getting their first solos for Libera.

I agree a little with Carina, the video does seem a bit crowded and disorganised, but I suppose they wanted to get shots of as many boys as possibe on the video.

I'm waiting for a better quality video, because I'm not sure it that was Tom standing behind Stefan at around 1:14 mark. It could have been Sam. Did anyone catch Flynn?
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

It is annoying that they seem to have a shoe string for a budget when they make these videos.

I miss videos like Vespera that was actually arty and had some point to them.
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

JimmyRiddle wrote:Stefan does have a nice purity to his voice, I can see him taking lots of solos in the future. Well done from James too, great to see some boys getting their first solos for Libera.

I agree a little with Carina, the video does seem a bit crowded and disorganised, but I suppose they wanted to get shots of as many boys as possibe on the video.

I'm waiting for a better quality video, because I'm not sure it that was Tom standing behind Stefan at around 1:14 mark. It could have been Sam. Did anyone catch Flynn?
Stefan's voice is so peaceful, as is his countenance.

I think that was Sam behind Daniel around the 1:14 mark. I didn't see Flynn. Maybe they filmed this same day as Time?

It just seems too crowded. I would've preferred the camera panning through the boys as it did in Time. Instead of them randomly walking.haha

Still, I know this is more than what we usually we get. But there's definitely a big room for improvement.

xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

carina_gino20 wrote:Sad to say, but visuals wise, I didn't like it so much. Yes, it was nice watching Stefan, and James T and Sammy M and Josh.

But I don't get what's up with the boys walking in the background. It looked a little too crowded to me.

Musically, it was beautiful. Stefan's voice is so peaceful and I must say that James T's voice is so sweet.
It feels weird looking at them walking aimlessly! And yes, I too feel like it's crowded, like they are all smashed up together in the studio where they film it. And a few of the boys were blocked or something, didn't had full view of all the boys.

But nevertheless, it's good to see the boys after this last video which seems like ages ago!
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

dani wrote:It is annoying that they seem to have a shoe string for a budget when they make these videos.

Well there was quite a few around that time. Vespera, Libera (boys turning to stone in the forest), Voca Me, I Am The Day (spinning zeotrope).

The video's since have been nice, but they have never really told a story and presented them in such a thought provoking way like the aforementioned ones did.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

JimmyRiddle wrote:
dani wrote:It is annoying that they seem to have a shoe string for a budget when they make these videos.

Well there was quite a few around that time. Vespera, Libera (boys turning to stone in the forest), Voca Me, I Am The Day (spinning zeotrope).

The video's since have been nice, but they have never really told a story and presented them in such a thought provoking way like the aforementioned ones did.
Yep i just picked Vespera as its my fav. This video all they have done is stuck a blue screen behind and told them to aimless walk around .

I love the song and i love seeing new boys sing but it would of been better to see a live studio performance then this. As it would not look so tacky.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Available on Youtube (but no in HD)

[youtube][/youtube]
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

Imagine what they could do with The Fountain!

dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

carina_gino20 wrote:Imagine what they could do with The Fountain!
I do wonder how many more videos we will get if there is a delux cd out in November. Hoepfully a video of " How shall we sing that majesty"
akarla

Post by akarla »

Hi all Libera fans! I'm Anita and new to this forum.
Not really liking video but "WAY TO GO Stefan, James & Sammy (and Josh)!!" Very very very good.
I'm loving James' expression as he sings. He looks so immersed in the music. Uber cute!