"Gaelic Blessing (Deep Peace)" Video Premiering on

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

You can't judge a book by its cover you know. My real name is Masomakali Masopakyindi and I'm as white as they come. But you can call me Yorkie for short :shock:

Then all i can say is you changed it by deed poll lol , as no way did your parents name you " masomakli" unless you was adopted.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani wrote:

You can't judge a book by its cover you know. My real name is Masomakali Masopakyindi and I'm as white as they come. But you can call me Yorkie for short :shock:

Then all i can say is you changed it by deed poll lol , as no way did your parents name you " masomakli" unless you was adopted.
Indeed I was. They were Nyakyusan from Malawi. Tragically they were both killed in an explosion at a custard factory. Still, it's not all bad - I now have a life time supply of milk based treats.

Great news about the new video by the way. Bad news is I've had to cancel my day off on Monday as something urgent has cropped up at work and I need to win brownie points from the boss :(
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

So what do we expect the theme of this video to be ?>

I am hoping for no blue screen this time :)
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani wrote:So what do we expect the theme of this video to be ?>

I am hoping for no blue screen this time :)
Well, with EMI's track record I expect they will have used CGI to make it look like Liam, Big Ben, Michael and all the Joe's are actually doing the singing.

#can you tell I'm a bit narked with EMI at the moment?#

Mercy & Love
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

::runs away from Yorkies aggravation!!!::
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Post by lacrymosa2 »

irishoreo wrote:::runs away from Yorkies aggravation!!!::
I would not run away, if I were you. I would join him because what EMI did was unethical, probably due to marketing practices.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

lacrymosa2 wrote: I would not run away, if I were you. I would join him because what EMI did was unethical, probably due to marketing practices.
:D I'm glad I'm not alone :D I'm going to sleep on it but I might send off letters to EMI and Libera to voice my disgust. If the picture had never been released then there is no issue. But to change a released picture in this way..............

Mercy & Love
lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Post by lacrymosa2 »

Yorkie wrote:
lacrymosa2 wrote: I would not run away, if I were you. I would join him because what EMI did was unethical, probably due to marketing practices.
:D I'm glad I'm not alone :D I'm going to sleep on it but I might send off letters to EMI and Libera to voice my disgust. If the picture had never been released then there is no issue. But to change a released picture in this way..............
That is why I do not want my career to be in marketing...especially in the sporting goods business. They are notorious for doing activities which are considered unethical by some.
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

lacrymosa2 wrote:
I would not run away, if I were you. I would join him because what EMI did was unethical, probably due to marketing practices.
I would join.....if I had known he was rampaging beforehand haha, but Yorkie I am quite with you though. As you will see by my post after yours on the other thread(where u posted the picture comparison)
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

irishoreo wrote:
lacrymosa2 wrote:
I would join.....if I had known he was rampaging beforehand haha, but Yorkie I am quite with you though. As you will see by my post after yours on the other thread(where u posted the picture comparison)
I know mate :D I'm just in a down mood at the moment - none of my ire is directed at my fellow forum members, we're all on the same side here. I just like to let off steam - poor dani must think I'm raving :wink:

Mercy & Love
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

I'm excited to see the video! :)
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

Nikki178 wrote:I'm excited to see the video! :)
I am too. I hope that they continue to make different music videos. Maybe even creating new ones for older songs. Like they did for Salva Me and other songs.
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

Yay! They are spoiling us! :lol:
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

carina_gino20 wrote:Yay! They are spoiling us! :lol:
No spoiling would be releasing the DVD NOW!
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Post by illuminaperpetua »

Yorkie wrote:
Would you like me to copy it out for you? I'm an excelent scribe. lol
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!