"Gaelic Blessing (Deep Peace)" Video Premiering on

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

lacrymosa2
Silver Member

"Gaelic Blessing (Deep Peace)" Video Premiering on

Post by lacrymosa2 »

Hi folks,

I received a notification on my Facebook from EMI & Virgin Classics that they will premier the video of "Deep Peace" on March 8 in order to celebrate the release of "Peace".

For more information, please visit: http://www.facebook.com/EMIVirginClassics

Regards
dani
Diamond Member

Re: "Gaelic Blessing (Deep Peace)" Video Premierin

Post by dani »

lacrymosa2 wrote:Hi folks,

I received a notification on my Facebook from EMI & Virgin Classics that they will premier the video of "Deep Peace" on March 8 in order to celebrate the release of "Peace".

For more information, please visit: http://www.facebook.com/EMIVirginClassics

Regards
Wow this is so cool :)

Another video and finally get to see Stefan with a solo.
JoelinMkt
Silver Member

Post by JoelinMkt »

Just noticed this...

Something is not adding up on the PDF of the album. There are 26 boys pictured but 25 credited.

P2 - Tom, ?, Ralph, Kav, James T, Tiarnan
P4 - Alex, Mine, Carlos ?, Flynn, Alfie
P6 - Jonathan, Sammy, Ed, Liam, Matthew, Sam, Henry
P8 - Freddie, Josh, Stefan, Ben, Daniel, James M, Jakob

The only name I cannot match is Luke Collins and there will still be one boy not in the credits.
"I am not hopeless. It's just, I'm not very good" - Michael Horncastle
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

JoelinMkt wrote:Just noticed this...

Something is not adding up on the PDF of the album. There are 26 boys pictured but 25 credited.

The only name I cannot match is Luke Collins and there will still be one boy not in the credits.
Yes i noticed this as well but figured i was insane. There are 3 new boys i think , the one that looks like a moody Sammy , New black boy and an asian boy.
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

i was JUST going to come on here and post something about that...but u beat me by a looooong shot
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

dani wrote:

Yes i noticed this as well but figured i was insane. There are 3 new boys i think , the one that looks like a moody Sammy , New black boy and an asian boy.
I think the Asian young boy is the unnamed one, not trying to be sterotypical(really i'm not) but the last name of Collins doesn't sound like it can fit a person of Asian descent...yes I know Tom has some Asian in him and he has the last name of Cully but even then if I hadn't seen a pic of Tom i would not have counted him having any asian nationality in him.
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

irishoreo wrote:
dani wrote:

I think the Asian young boy is the unnamed one, not trying to be sterotypical(really i'm not) but the last name of Collins doesn't sound like it can fit a person of Asian descent...yes I know Tom has some Asian in him and he has the last name of Cully but even then if I hadn't seen a pic of Tom i would not have counted him having any asian nationality in him.
I agree with you as that " Mine" kid is gotta be the black Aferican kid as clearly thats not an English name.
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

dani wrote:
irishoreo wrote:
dani wrote:
I agree with you as that " Mine" kid is gotta be the black Aferican kid as clearly thats not an English name.

Unfortunately with a last name of Akpobome you have no choice but to be African :shock:....well it COULD be Middle Eastern, but doubt it....
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

If there is an uncredited boy on the CD it's surely because he was not yet in the group during the recording of the songs.

He may be arrived late in the group, just in time for photo shootings but no more, and so was not credited.

When "Time" have been filmed, the asian boy was not there, the other two were.
So it's probabely him that we don't have his name ;)
libera36

Post by libera36 »

fan_de_LoK wrote:If there is an uncredited boy on the CD it's surely because he was not yet in the group during the recording of the songs.

He may be arrived late in the group, just in time for photo shootings but no more, and so was not credited.

Yeah, that's what I thought. :wink: And I think we can pretty safely say that the black boy is Mine Akpobome and that the other boy is Luke Collins!
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Yes, there are two new-new boys that I haven't seen before in the Peace booklet. That chap that we are crediting with the african name, was seen on their Christmas greeting.

Going back to the thread subject, I'm surprised at yet another exclusive video coming up. Got to say, EMI have supported/promoted Libera well with this CD release. Still not sure about the full streams on Amazon, but other than that well done for the full length videos!!! ;)

Maybe the luxury DVD due in November will have all the songs from Peace set to a video.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

JimmyRiddle wrote:Yes, there are two new-new boys that I haven't seen before in the Peace booklet. That chap that we are crediting with the african name, was seen on their Christmas greeting.

Going back to the thread subject, I'm surprised at yet another exclusive video coming up. Got to say, EMI have supported/promoted Libera well with this CD release. Still not sure about the full streams on Amazon, but other than that well done for the full length videos!!! ;)

Maybe the luxury DVD due in November will have all the songs from Peace set to a video.
Yeah, that was what I was wondering... I bet we are seeing the DVD songs by song, as the release the videos. :wink:
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

yay we get to see a new boy signing a solo :D finally
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

Jakobs voice is so...smooth and silky like Josh's...no doubt they are cousins lol
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

libera36 wrote:
fan_de_LoK wrote:If there is an uncredited boy on the CD it's surely because he was not yet in the group during the recording of the songs.

Yeah, that's what I thought. :wink: And I think we can pretty safely say that the black boy is Mine Akpobome and that the other boy is Luke Collins!
You can't judge a book by its cover you know. My real name is Masomakali Masopakyindi and I'm as white as they come. But you can call me Yorkie for short :shock:
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love