Libera will sing for Haiti

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Libera will sing for Haiti

Post by carina_gino20 »

From the AngelVoices yahoogroup comes this nice bit of news:

http://www.classicfm.co.uk/music/music- ... ief-haiti/
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

I hope they televise this. It would be great to watch.
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

jesuspeace34 wrote:I hope they televise this. It would be great to watch.
With you and hopefully a Singles release in America, even more money towards Haiti from us....i don't think the 64 Million given so far was enough :-\...they need alot more
dearmadine
Silver Member

Post by dearmadine »

Yeah. If they televise it and put some 800 call number for a donation hot line, people will call in a heartbeat.
BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS*
http://dearmadine.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

dearmadine wrote:
Yeah. If they televise it and put some 800 call number for a donation hot line, people will call in a heartbeat.
it will be something i am so excied to seee WHAT THEY will dofor that yape
alicealc

Post by alicealc »

it's a great news!
yeah, i also hope there will be a video for it :)
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

This looks promising :)
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

There is bound to be a video as thats how you promote singles!!

Now with the list of talent involved doubt you will get very much Libera to be honest, it will be there probabley on back up vocals. But even seeing them for 5 secs is bettter than nothing.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Sounds great, and superb recognition that they have been asked to sing their part among the great and good of the classical music world, for such a worthy cause. I presume they are all gathering at the studios in London today to record the single. That in itself will be a great day out for the Libera boys. Will it be the full squad or a select party?

To familiarise yourself with 'The Prayer'

[youtube][/youtube]
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani wrote:There is bound to be a video as thats how you promote singles!!

Now with the list of talent involved doubt you will get very much Libera to be honest, it will be there probabley on back up vocals. But even seeing them for 5 secs is bettter than nothing.
Of course it depends on the song but it is possible that the boys might provide most of the background harmonies throughout the track with a soloist popping up right at the peak of the song. That would be great exposure for the boys anyway and a load of cute kids in the video can only help sales of the record.

Fingers crosssed

:D
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

irishoreo wrote:
With you and hopefully a Singles release in America, even more money towards Haiti from us....i don't think the 64 Million given so far was enough :-\...they need alot more
That is so true. They need every bit of aid that we can give them. A singles release would definitely give Haiti alot more money that they will need. I also like dearmadine's idea of a 800 hotline during the performance. That would also be a huge advantage for Haiti.

I also think that this would be great for Libera so that more people can see them and hear their wonderful music. (I hope no one thinks that I'm trying to be selfish or anything because the most important thing is to help the people of Haiti).
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

jesuspeace34 wrote: I also think that this would be great for Libera so that more people can see them and hear their wonderful music. (I hope no one thinks that I'm trying to be selfish or anything because the most important thing is to help the people of Haiti).
Not at all. It's a very realistic and honest statement from a Libera fan. They can help to raise money for people who need it and they raise their profile as well. I don't see any losers in this.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:
jesuspeace34 wrote: I also think that this would be great for Libera so that more people can see them and hear their wonderful music. (I hope no one thinks that I'm trying to be selfish or anything because the most important thing is to help the people of Haiti).
Not at all. It's a very realistic and honest statement from a Libera fan. They can help to raise money for people who need it and they raise their profile as well. I don't see any losers in this.
Exactly even with a new album out we get no promo from the group so this is 1 way too see them
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

I cannot wait...my wallet is ready....
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

I'd like to see them do what the American artists singing "We Are The Children" did, produce a video and offer it for download for a fee.