All tracks of Peace on Amazon

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Well actually I might have preferred not to have the downloads available, but I do like the previews. Of course that does not prevent me from listening to the downloads, ha ha.

Do you have any idea why EMI has released so many songs so early? I don't recall that being done for any other albums.
Well only reason would be they hope it somehow helps sales. Maybe its because there is never any proper promo for them when they release an album . Time really came out 3 weeks to early and should of held it back longer as well. People soon forget.
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

dani wrote: Well only reason would be they hope it somehow helps sales. Maybe its because there is never any proper promo for them when they release an album . Time really came out 3 weeks to early and should of held it back longer as well. People soon forget.
They should give us a promo vid just like for New Dawn so we wouldn't forget. :lol:
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

plumpuff6 wrote:Do you have any idea why EMI has released so many songs so early? I don't recall that being done for any other albums.
I suspect dani is right - they think it will get more sales but I'm not convinced. A video is always welcome.

Dani, excellent point about the release date of time - far too early. If it came out now or next weekend it would be absolutely perfect 8)
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani wrote:You wont get it on the 8th as your getting it from Japan.
Well, postage is 3 -5 days - there is a chance that I won't get it until the Monday anyway............ :cry:

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie i know in this country they send it out so you get it on release date. So hpefully being in u,k they would ship your album early so you got it for the first.

And yep i had forgotten they had done a promo video for New Dawn , wonder why we didnt get that this year as it was fun to see them all together singing and talking about each song.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani wrote:Yorkie i know in this country they send it out so you get it on release date. So hpefully being in u,k they would ship your album early so you got it for the first.
I so hope you are right but I'm never that lucky. They probably know I think sushi is vile and will deliberately send mine out last :D

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:
dani wrote:Yorkie i know in this country they send it out so you get it on release date. So hpefully being in u,k they would ship your album early so you got it for the first.
I so hope you are right but I'm never that lucky. They probably know I think sushi is vile and will deliberately send mine out last :D
haha to be fair susi is vile!! So if you are lucky you will get it in a week ;) and then can tell us who sings what .
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani wrote:
Yorkie wrote:
haha to be fair susi is vile!! So if you are lucky you will get it in a week ;) and then can tell us who sings what .
Not if it's in Japanese I can't!

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:
dani wrote:
Yorkie wrote:
Not if it's in Japanese I can't!

LoL wittty!!!!

And even if it is in Japanese you can still tell us thats no excuse.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Been listening to the album tonight and i hope the new songs unheard are slighty more cheerful as i noticed quite a few of them seem heavey going , they dont exactly cheer you are up i tihnk is best way to discribe them.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani wrote:Been listening to the album tonight and i hope the new songs unheard are slighty more cheerful as i noticed quite a few of them seem heavey going , they dont exactly cheer you are up i tihnk is best way to discribe them.
I actually quite like the dark, broody songs - not just Libera I might add. Guess they suit my nature. I am a Scorpio and we are supposed to be mean, dark and moody :D

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:
dani wrote:Been listening to the album tonight and i hope the new songs unheard are slighty more cheerful as i noticed quite a few of them seem heavey going , they dont exactly cheer you are up i tihnk is best way to discribe them.
I actually quite like the dark, broody songs - not just Libera I might add. Guess they suit my nature. I am a Scorpio and we are supposed to be mean, dark and moody :D
I am a libra!! I went to write Libera there for some odd reason.

I dont mind dark songs but i like it mixed up a bit.
plumpuff6
Silver Member

Post by plumpuff6 »

Soloist guesses!

Sanctissima: Ben Philipp (of course)

Time: Josh Madine and Ben Philipp

Ave Virgo: Ed Day

Faithful Heart: Josh Madine

Gaelic Blessing: Stefan Leadbeater

Exsultate: Ben Philipp

How Shall We Sing That Majesty: Liam Connery

Lacrymosa: Alex Leggett

Adoro Te: ? None?

Lead Kindly Light: Daniel Fontannaz or Flynn Marks

Panis Angelicus: Stefan Leadbeater or Ed Day

Touch the Sky: James Mordaunt

The Fountain: Liam Connery
et laudate Domino in laetitia
et cantate Domino gloria
saecula et saeculorum, Alleluia
dearmadine
Silver Member

Post by dearmadine »

Yorkie wrote: Not if it's in Japanese I can't!
Take a picture and post it here. I'll read it for you ;)
BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS*
http://dearmadine.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dearmadine wrote:
Yorkie wrote: Not if it's in Japanese I can't!
Take a picture and post it here. I'll read it for you ;)
That would involve a level of technical skill that I don't posses. And a digital camera 8)

DM, I'd sought of got the impression from your blog that you were Korean - are you multi-talented or is written Japanese close to Korean?

Mercy & Love