New "Peace" promo Photos ! :)

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

dani wrote:What is the obession with Tom ? he has grown up and it happens.

Libera will continue to grow and change , Tom is not the end of the group.
True, but its hard, especially for the die hard Tom fans. For me its sad because when I learned about Libera, Tom was one of the main soloists. So it seems sad that he isn't such a part of it like he once was. Especially since Libera has become such an inspirational part of my life. To have a group like Libera have such an inspiration , it is hard to say goodbye to really any member. I'm sure their are many fans who felt the same when Joe, Michael, and Zack left. But you are right, they do grow, move on, and it does happen.The group will never end as long as fans like us continue to listen to them and show our support as much as we can.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

jesuspeace34 wrote:
dani wrote:What is the obession with Tom ? he has grown up and it happens.

Libera will continue to grow and change , Tom is not the end of the group.
True, but its hard, especially for the die hard Tom fans. For me its sad because when I learned about Libera, Tom was one of the main soloists. So it seems sad that he isn't such a part of it like he once was. Especially since Libera has become such an inspirational part of my life. To have a group like Libera have such an inspiration , it is hard to say goodbye to really any member. I'm sure their are many fans who felt the same when Joe, Michael, and Zack left. But you are right, they do grow, move on, and it does happen.The group will never end as long as fans like us continue to listen to them and show our support as much as we can.
So true , we all just need to sadly remember that as boy trebles they have an expiry date and then go on to do different things in life.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Am I the only one dreading the nashing and wailing when Josh leaves and gets a girlfriend :twisted:
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

Yorkie wrote:Am I the only one dreading the nashing and wailing when Josh leaves and gets a girlfriend :twisted:
:lol: I will gnash and wail and then I will join you in your misery. :lol:
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

JoelinMkt
Silver Member

Post by JoelinMkt »

carina_gino20 wrote:
Yorkie wrote:Am I the only one dreading the nashing and wailing when Josh leaves and gets a girlfriend :twisted:
you should have factored that one in already by now... The odds on that are like it's happening whether you like it... OR
ELSE!!!
"I am not hopeless. It's just, I'm not very good" - Michael Horncastle
libera36

Post by libera36 »

carina_gino20 wrote:
lol, I'm with you Carina. :lol:
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

I wouldn't be surprised if most of the older boys have girlfriends...im comfortable with my sexuality to say(in a non pedo way :shock: ) that none of them are bad lookers and girls must swarm to them....then again along as they aren't Michael "I'm not hopeless, I'm just not very good!"
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

irishoreo wrote:none of them are bad lookers and girls must swarm to them.
Have you seen any of the videos of the Cebu Meet and Greet? :lol:

Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

carina_gino20 wrote::lol: I will gnash and wail and then I will join you in your misery. :lol:
'twasnt I that would be suffering the misery - well, I suppose I would suffer the misery of all you girls posting about it but that isn't quite the same thing :twisted:

Mercy & Love
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

irishoreo wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if most of the older boys have girlfriends...im comfortable with my sexuality to say(in a non pedo way :shock: ) that none of them are bad lookers and girls must swarm to them....then again along as they aren't Michael "I'm not hopeless, I'm just not very good!"
Nah, they're all mingers - not a patch on Yorkie's good looks :wink:

Mercy & Love
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

Yorkie wrote:
carina_gino20 wrote::lol: I will gnash and wail and then I will join you in your misery. :lol:
'twasnt I that would be suffering the misery - well, I suppose I would suffer the misery of all you girls posting about it but that isn't quite the same thing :twisted:
That is exactly what I meant. :)

heeh91
Silver Member

Post by heeh91 »

irishoreo wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if most of the older boys have girlfriends...im comfortable with my sexuality to say(in a non pedo way :shock: ) that none of them are bad lookers and girls must swarm to them....then again along as they aren't Michael "I'm not hopeless, I'm just not very good!"
haha i dunno, depends. i am around boys their ages every day. some of them can muster up the confidence to get out a few words to a girl, some are ladies men, and others...well. "they're not hopeless. just not very good."

i feel like we have used that michael horncastle quote a lot lately.
paopao

Post by paopao »

heeh91 wrote:
haha i dunno, depends. i am around boys their ages every day. some of them can muster up the confidence to get out a few words to a girl, some are ladies men, and others...well. "they're not hopeless. just not very good."

hmm.. I wonder at what age do British boys start asking girls for a date and such.. you know, puppy love thingy :)
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

carina_gino20 wrote:
irishoreo wrote:none of them are bad lookers and girls must swarm to them.
Have you seen any of the videos of the Cebu Meet and Greet? :lol:
There was a "Libera in the Phillipines video which had stills of the boys partying with some Fillipinos. There's a still of Mini-Ben dancing with one of the grown up Fillipino ladies, He's very excited. Excited enough that I'd say it well illustrates why generally 13 year olds shouldn't be dancing with grown up ladies.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

paopao wrote:
heeh91 wrote:

hmm.. I wonder at what age do British boys start asking girls for a date and such.. you know, puppy love thingy :)
In "Love Actually" apparently at about age 10 to 11.