Goldfish...

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

Narnian

Goldfish...

Post by Narnian »

Congratulations! You caught a goldfish & she is ready to fulfill your 3 wishes :roll:
What would those 3 wishes? ;)
:wink: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice :wink:
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

My first wish would be to see a Libera concert.

The second wish would be a necklace that can grant me any power I want. All I would have to do is say a magic word and then what power I want, like to fly or turn invisible. The necklace would never run out of power and can only be used by me.

The third wish would be that there was a way to cure the many
different types of diseases out there.
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

hahaha

1. See a Libera concert and meet them and RP+staff(cant leave the backbone out)

2. Find a Cure for all diseases(im with you on that jesuspeace34)

3. Have a mostly unstressed life
Lot

Post by Lot »

1) Increase the number of wishes to over9000 ...
:lol:
На самом деле, this is a very hard question
Sorry for my bad english :)
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

Lot wrote:1) Increase the number of wishes to over9000 ...
На самом деле, Вы жулик однако же :lol:
:wink: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice :wink:
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

Narnian wrote:
На самом деле, Вы жулик однако же :lol:[/quote

What language are you typing?
Lot

Post by Lot »

jesuspeace34 wrote:
Narnian wrote:
На самом деле, Вы жулик однако же :lol:
What language are you typing?
jesuspeace34
Sorry) It's russian )
Narnian said to me I'm a crook 8)
Sorry for my bad english :)
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

1. I want to move to Norbury! Hahaha, going to church has always been a chore for me. Church every Sunday shouldn't be a problem then. :P

2. I want to become a writer. Though I think this is more of an ambition of mine. Beats me why I landed a job in banking.

3. I want to be able to travel to wherever and whenever I want. :) No boats please. I'm deathly afraid of water. :P
aaden

Post by aaden »

1. i wish for gcse's to go away....aghhh

2. i wish i had joined libera when i was younger though i'm about 5 years too late ! i live so close.

3. i want to go on a trip to the US and see all the interesting sites, like the ground zero, statue of liberty, white house, grand canyon, ect.
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

aaden wrote:1. i wish for gcse's to go away....aghhh

2. i wish i had joined libera when i was younger though i'm about 5 years too late ! i live so close.

3. i want to go on a trip to the US and see all the interesting sites, like the ground zero, statue of liberty, white house, grand canyon, ect.

I hear ya for the gcse's, despite being in the US i cannot stand standardize testing local or global.

Hey, it happens but maybe now you can join St. Phillips? From what I hear, and i could be and probably am, that they welcome those who are not anglican to sing in the choir...again not sure considering I don't live near there.

Maybe it is because I live in the US but i do not find majority of our landmarks interesting anymore, but that is just me...but do come to America!! we need more revenue for our greedy butts lol
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Aaden,
Why don't you stop by Saint P's and talk to the canon about joining the regualr choir. I am sure RP would love to have some more older boys. And, just think, you would get to sing with the Libera guys on Sunday mornings when they aren't touring.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
aaden

Post by aaden »

TEB wrote:

Aaden,
Why don't you stop by Saint P's and talk to the canon about joining the regualr choir. I am sure RP would love to have some more older boys. And, just think, you would get to sing with the Libera guys on Sunday mornings when they aren't touring.
i've considered it, as one of my friends is in the men's choir there. the only problem is my parents prefer me to attend our church on sundays, and i'm part of activities there and such. i'd have to talk with them about it. i will probably be more able to do that when i'm a bit older and get to make more decisions about where i go to church.
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

aaden wrote:
i've considered it, as one of my friends is in the men's choir there. the only problem is my parents prefer me to attend our church on sundays, and i'm part of activities there and such. i'd have to talk with them about it. i will probably be more able to do that when i'm a bit older and get to make more decisions about where i go to church.
That stinks royally!
aaden

Post by aaden »

irishoreo wrote:
aaden wrote:
That stinks royally!

indeed it does!
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

aaden wrote:
irishoreo wrote:
aaden wrote:
That stinks royally!

indeed it does!
Would your parents consider transfering to Saint P's? Do it logically though. Check with Saint P's about youth activities that you could be part of if they would change churches. Check to see if some of the things your parents like at your current church are offered at Saint P's.
If this doesn't work, don't start a fight. Just go with the flow until you are old enough to change on your own.
Maybe, you could part of the Evensong choir. That wouldn't require Sundays. I know of several former members of Libera who sing Evensong.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."