"Ponyo" song--finally synched!

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

katyafan
Silver Member

"Ponyo" song--finally synched!

Post by katyafan »

i made the audio and video match. enjoy!!!

the video quality will improve as soon as it is fully loaded onto YouTube.

diane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htTtk2H5-g4
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Re: "Ponyo" song--finally synched!

Post by Yorkie »

katyafan wrote:i made the audio and video match. enjoy!!!

the video quality will improve as soon as it is fully loaded onto YouTube.

diane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htTtk2H5-g4
Love it but what the hell does it mean? :? ?
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

I wonder why here in dreams.com the [youtube ] [/youtube ] tags are so less used... it's really usefull :)

[youtube][/youtube]
Yorkie wrote:Love it but what the hell does it mean? :? ?
It's easy ! :)
They say :

Ponyo Ponyo Ponyo sakana no ko
Aoi umi kara yatte kita
Ponyo Ponyo Ponyo fukurannda
Manmaru onaka no onna no ko

and this means :

Ponyo Ponyo Ponyo, it’s a fish kid
It came from the blue ocean
Ponyo Ponyo Ponyo,
She is a round bellied girl
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Ponyo Ponyo Ponyo, it’s a fish kid
It came from the blue ocean
Ponyo Ponyo Ponyo,
She is a round bellied girl

Ooh, I say :shock: I hope she don't smell this here Japanese fish girl. Still a round belly can be quite sexy don't you think?

Mercy & Love
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

The "ponyo" song was filmed in late january 2009, during the promotional tour that 8 of the Libera made.

The place where they are is named "Chapelle des anges" (in french dans le texte :) ).

For those who may have miss it, I have made available here in another subject, some scans of an article published in 2009 in the "Chopin Magazine".
The photo in the article were taken at the chapelle.
dearmadine
Silver Member

Post by dearmadine »

Yorkie wrote: Ooh, I say :shock: I hope she don't smell this here Japanese fish girl. Still a round belly can be quite sexy don't you think?
LOLLLL. Ponyo is a Japanese twist of the Little Mermaid, except she is like a 5 year old. It's an animation by the Studio Ghibli, the Japanese equivalent of Disney. Well, Disney bought the US distribution right and ......gosh... I cannot even describe what they did to the Ponyo theme song (the one Libera sang).
BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS*
http://dearmadine.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dearmadine wrote:
Yorkie wrote: Ooh, I say :shock: I hope she don't smell this here Japanese fish girl. Still a round belly can be quite sexy don't you think?
LOLLLL. Ponyo is a Japanese twist of the Little Mermaid, except she is like a 5 year old. It's an animation by the Studio Ghibli, the Japanese equivalent of Disney. Well, Disney bought the US distribution right and ......gosh... I cannot even describe what they did to the Ponyo theme song (the one Libera sang).
Well obviously if she is five I meant sexy in a non-sexy way. Obviously.

Mercy & Love
dearmadine
Silver Member

Post by dearmadine »

Yorkie wrote:
dearmadine wrote:
Well obviously if she is five I meant sexy in a non-sexy way. Obviously.
obvi. you know i didnt mean it that way ;)
BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS*
http://dearmadine.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

They've also sung "Sakura" which is virtually the national song of Japan. The they sang "Bayan Ko", the unofficial national song of the Phillipines. I wonder if they'll ever do the same for England or the US? Sakura and Bayan Ko are softer, more lyrical than the American national anthem. Maybe they could sing Woody Guthrie's "This Land Was Made for You and Me".
JoelinMkt
Silver Member

Post by JoelinMkt »

TullyBascombe wrote:They've also sung "Sakura" which is virtually the national song of Japan. The they sang "Bayan Ko", the unofficial national song of the Phillipines. I wonder if they'll ever do the same for England or the US? Sakura and Bayan Ko are softer, more lyrical than the American national anthem. Maybe they could sing Woody Guthrie's "This Land Was Made for You and Me".
They've already done "Jerusalem" which together with "Land of Hope and Glory" is a de facto anthem of England.

If they decide to do one for America, I would recommend the song "America"(opening line - Oh, beautiful for spacious skies...) as it is more conducive to voicing.
"I am not hopeless. It's just, I'm not very good" - Michael Horncastle
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

JoelinMkt wrote:
They've already done "Jerusalem" which together with "Land of Hope and Glory" is a de facto anthem of England.
Spot on 8), Jerusalem is my favourite hymn - but I don't recall Libera doing Land of Hope and Glory. Am I going mad?

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

So bummed that Sakura has not made new album. Really odd they have not released this song.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani wrote:So bummed that Sakura has not made new album. Really odd they have not released this song.
Yeah, with you on that dani - it is a great song but extra special when it get Liberized :D

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:
dani wrote:So bummed that Sakura has not made new album. Really odd they have not released this song.
Yeah, with you on that dani - it is a great song but extra special when it get Liberized :D
Oh is it not a Prizman orignal ?
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

JoelinMkt wrote:
TullyBascombe wrote:They've also sung "Sakura" which is virtually the national song of Japan. The they sang "Bayan Ko", the unofficial national song of the Phillipines. I wonder if they'll ever do the same for England or the US? Sakura and Bayan Ko are softer, more lyrical than the American national anthem. Maybe they could sing Woody Guthrie's "This Land Was Made for You and Me".

If they decide to do one for America, I would recommend the song "America"(opening line - Oh, beautiful for spacious skies...) as it is more conducive to voicing.
Yeah, I guess that might work. "This Land" is a little more uptempo then what they generally sing.