Libera on Cebu beach :)

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

dani wrote:I wonder if St Philips provides there clothers lol, as in the pictures where they are sitting on a wall Liam and Josh even have on the same flip flops . Now i know they provide the robes but didnt think it would extend to footwhere.

Thanks for the fun photos.
I am not sure if the church or EMI provides the clothes but when they are out and about as Libera, they all wear something approaching a uniform of some sort. Besides making them look good, I imagine it is easier to find them in a crowd if they would get seperated and have the same clothes on.

Thanks very much for these photos. They show our boys being real boys.
Though I got to say, in a couple, poor Flynn looks very unhappy.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

yeah, maybe he was homesick.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Thanks for posting the pictures! It provides great insight about their recent Philippines tour. Great to see that they are really having a great time there! :D
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Seems like the boys had a blast! And theres a lot of rich culture to explore on the Philippine Islands, and judging by the pictures, the boys seem to have been exposed to quite a bit of it :)
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

I think the photos in this thread should be added to the photo gallery.
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

tcliffy wrote:yeah, maybe he was homesick.
Someone else also suggested to me that maybe he drank some water that wasn't bottled and was not feeling well. There is a picture of him on the one bus trip that he simply looks miserable.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

TullyBascombe wrote:I think the photos in this thread should be added to the photo gallery.
Just uploaded them :) Click here to view the images at the gallery.
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

It's nice to see them grow :)
.... and thanks for pics ;)
:wink: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice :wink:
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

I had these pictures for sometime already. A friend of mine sent it to me after she permission from the owner to see it.
JayEm

Post by JayEm »

Are these photo's in the public domain? I am not wishing to be a party pooper here but, are we not guilty of invasion of privacy here?? Some of these photos look to be quite personal.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

TEB wrote:
dani wrote:I wonder if St Philips provides there clothers lol, as in the pictures where they are sitting on a wall Liam and Josh even have on the same flip flops . Now i know they provide the robes but didnt think it would extend to footwhere.

Thanks for the fun photos.
I am not sure if the church or EMI provides the clothes but when they are out and about as Libera, they all wear something approaching a uniform of some sort. Besides making them look good, I imagine it is easier to find them in a crowd if they would get seperated and have the same clothes on.

Thanks very much for these photos. They show our boys being real boys.
Though I got to say, in a couple, poor Flynn looks very unhappy.
Agree with Tom, they definitely do provide the full wardrobe of clothing and footwear (which is better than the very early days where the poor little sods had to pose bare foot on some album covers!) - but I also think it extends to a third reason apart from looking smart and easy to find.

By insisting on set clothing and providing it to the boys it means that however rich or poor the parents are there is nothing to single out one boy from another. Think how terrible it would be if a boy left because he thought his clothes were too shabby because mum and dad couldn't afford to buy the latest £100 Nike's or whatever.

I think it is a great idea for so many different reasons, more power to RP and the adults for coming up with the idea.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
aaden

Post by aaden »

Hello. I've been off for a while but I'll comment on the uniform bit. As yorkie said the financial aspect does play in. Everyone has the same clothes so it's not showing off the monetary situations of the guys. Even though the boys probably don't judge one another other people will.

Plus when you're on a trip and schedule
it's very easy to say this is what you will wear today: grey trousers blue shirt black shoes. Makes life much easier.
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

I think their clothings were sponsored. I mean that's one of the things you can provide for a non-profit group right? Also, a friend of mine said that Brits don't like wearing Crocs. (Is that true?) If so, their sandals/slippers could be sponsored by someone from the Philippines. (for that particular tour)
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

JayEm wrote:Are these photo's in the public domain? I am not wishing to be a party pooper here but, are we not guilty of invasion of privacy here?? Some of these photos look to be quite personal.
I was wondering the same thing too. As for me, we got permission to see them from the owner. (He's the one who's seated beside Tom and Stefan in some pics) I just don't know if it's okay to be posted somewhere else...
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

chix wrote:I was wondering the same thing too. As for me, we got permission to see them from the owner. (He's the one who's seated beside Tom and Stefan in some pics) I just don't know if it's okay to be posted somewhere else...
Well if that's the case, and he specifically indicated that the pictures most not be shared or posted elsewhere, he's got an issue of trust with the person(s) he sent the private link too.