Check this out... (from the Boys of Libera)

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Ben is still really funny and adorable, as a Liam fan it kills me to now know his voice has broken but the young boys im sure will take on his role.

Also seemed there was about 3-4 new boys but with Liam and Joshs voice broken and even Mini Bens voice deepening im guessing the more younger boys the better :D

PS nice to see them all so playful and happy :)
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

They are absolutely fenomenal!! :lol: It's nice to see "older brothers" with new members and every person is very funny 8)
as I said before... I am proud to be Libera's fan ;)
:wink: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice :wink:
heeh91
Silver Member

Post by heeh91 »

awwww they are funny. and the new ones! glad to see them getting to be comfy in the limelight. and WOW liams voice! very very deep. mini james is so cute with his little comment. aw. hahaha and at the end with ben liam and josh dancing around. yep they are definitely teenage boys.
heeh91
Silver Member

Post by heeh91 »

any one else think the new boy from about :47-51 looks like maybe a cousin or some type of relative to maybe joe SW or michael h.?
plumpuff6
Silver Member

Post by plumpuff6 »

heeh91 wrote:any one else think the new boy from about :47-51 looks like maybe a cousin or some type of relative to maybe joe SW or michael h.?
Now that you mention it...I do think he had faint resemblance to Michael H. Mostly in the way he smiled and then laughed. And when Mini-James and James T. are sitting with another new boy, it has been mentioned that he looks a bit like a young Callum Payne.
et laudate Domino in laetitia
et cantate Domino gloria
saecula et saeculorum, Alleluia
Moppi
Silver Member

Post by Moppi »

heeh91 wrote:any one else think the new boy from about :47-51 looks like maybe a cousin or some type of relative to maybe joe SW or michael h.?
You sir have a sharp eye!. He does look similar.

It's interesting for me to see a black (i dunno if it's alright to say it as that, sorry in advance) child in the group, i hope he will be featured in some vids or performances.
"In the gathering there is strength for all who founder,
renewal for all who languish, love for all who sing."
- Song of All, canto 642
DrewE
Silver Member

Post by DrewE »

Moppi wrote:It's interesting for me to see a black (i dunno if it's alright to say it as that, sorry in advance) child in the group, i hope he will be featured in some vids or performances.
I don't know why it would not be correct to say a "black child," since that's clearly what he is. There are indeed those in the US who would complain that it's not polite (or worse) and that the proper term is "African-American," but that gets to be very, very confusing at the least when applied to people who are not American.

I'm reminded of an interview I heard about between an American journalist and a certain British black man (who it was, I unfortunately don't recall). The journalist started out a question something like "As an African-American, what do you think about...."

The man interrupted and explained that he was a British citizen, but neither an American nor an African. The journalist then tried to rephrase the question: "OK, as a British African-American, what do you think about...."

The poor fellow tried to explain again that he was simply British, not African, and not American. I guess he may have eventually given up on such finer matters of nationality, citizenship, etc. and tried to answer the question.
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

dani wrote:Ben is still really funny and adorable, as a Liam fan it kills me to now know his voice has broken but the young boys im sure will take on his role.

Also seemed there was about 3-4 new boys but with Liam and Joshs voice broken and even Mini Bens voice deepening im guessing the more younger boys the better :D

PS nice to see them all so playful and happy :)
I know right. I was surprised how deep Liam's voice has become. All the same, I still love Libera. :)
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

I remember early years that Tom looks a liitle bit black when he was smaller. :lol: But now they've got a really bl..ck kid! woooow... watta great international kids group called Libera :roll:
:wink: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice :wink:
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

The black kid was seen as early as Jan 2009 as he was in the songs of praise speciel as i asked about him back then, then add into the fact that was filmed about 3-4 months before it aired them new boys have probabley been part of Libera for nearly 2 years, just we have yet to seen them perform as Libera.
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

He is probably only performing in church at the moment.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Speaking of Christmas.. Will Libera be featured on Christmas Cooks this year? I was quite disappointed when I didn't see them perform last year!
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Libera / Angel Voices has had black choirsters before, specifically Alasdair Gordon and Nathaniel Webb.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

TullyBascombe wrote:Libera / Angel Voices has had black choirsters before, specifically Alasdair Gordon and Nathaniel Webb.
They are mixed race not Black :D
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

xsakurax wrote:Speaking of Christmas.. Will Libera be featured on Christmas Cooks this year? I was quite disappointed when I didn't see them perform last year!
Probably would have heard about it now to be honest with you. The program is listed as being on, but no mention of any performances. Probably just a 2yr thing.

Thankfully one of those performances gave us one of the most perfect rendition of 'Silent Night' I have ever seen/heard. Tom was pitch perfect and magnificent as he always was.