Check this out... (from the Boys of Libera)

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

It was up, then down, now it's back up. I suggest getting it while you can.
plumpuff6
Silver Member

Post by plumpuff6 »

That was great! I think I spotted some new members that I haven't seen before! The young boys were all so cute (Ralph, Kavana, Flynn, Freddie, Mini-James, etc.). And the older boys looked very happy as well. Liam's voice is getting so deep now; Josh's too, and even Mini-Ben's voice is sounding more mature than it used to.

THANK YOU LIBERA! MERRY CHRISTMAS. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season.
et laudate Domino in laetitia
et cantate Domino gloria
saecula et saeculorum, Alleluia
JoelinMkt
Silver Member

Post by JoelinMkt »

This is the first time in a long time I have come across a "behind the scenes" Libera video that does not feature either Michael Horncastle or Tom Cully.

Things have changed very little though as Kavana Crossley is developing nicely into the group's resident giggler (Job once done nicely by both Michael and Tom).
libera36

Post by libera36 »

JoelinMkt wrote:Things have changed very little though as Kavana Crossley is developing nicely into the group's resident giggler (Job once done nicely by both Michael and Tom).
Seems like they are all resident gigglers in this video!! :lol:
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

Awesome vid! I loved that the new kids did the usual, "Hi, we're Libera!" They're really coming into a new dawn and it seems that the day will be very bright indeed! Liam and Josh with their weird dance stuff is hilarious!

Oh, and the Christmas decor is killing me. :lol: Could it be these angels came down from Christmas trees and got tangled with decors along the way?
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

dearmadine
Silver Member

Post by dearmadine »

carina_gino20 wrote: Oh, and the Christmas decor is killing me. :lol: Could it be these angels came down from Christmas trees and got tangled with decors along the way?
LOL. Agreed. We should mail some Santa hats ;)
BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS*
http://dearmadine.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Post by lacrymosa2 »

I somehow got the impression that one kid in the video with the two James looks like Callum when he was younger. Could that be his brother?
libera36

Post by libera36 »

lacrymosa2 wrote:I somehow got the impression that one kid in the video with the two James looks like Callum when he was younger. Could that be his brother?
That's what I thought!!! He looks A LOT like a very young Callum. Maybe Callum has a little brother?? Or it could be a cousin...
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

They all look so happy. Haha. Glad to finally hear Henry Barrington talk. :lol: The hideous decors just add to their charm. Seriously, only they can pull that off. Oh, and love the way Josh suddenly widens his smile at 0:33.
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

libera36

Post by libera36 »

carina_gino20 wrote:The hideous decors just add to their charm. Seriously, only they can pull that off.
Looks like they were decorating a tree and it fell over on them! :roll: :lol:
JoelinMkt
Silver Member

Post by JoelinMkt »

Choristers in tinsel... thats the spirit of Christmas alright...
libera36 wrote:Looks like they were decorating a tree and it fell over on them! :roll: :lol:
More like they attacked the tree and harvested the tinsel...
lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Post by lacrymosa2 »

libera36 wrote:
lacrymosa2 wrote:I somehow got the impression that one kid in the video with the two James looks like Callum when he was younger. Could that be his brother?
That's what I thought!!! He looks A LOT like a very young Callum. Maybe Callum has a little brother?? Or it could be a cousin...
Well, at least we will find out couple months lateruntil the next tour to find out the new roster.

Also, Josh is growing his hair out a little more. Kind of resembles Simon Rattle's to a certain degree. And I am assuming Ben's swimming motion is a nod to Saint-Saëns' "Aquarium", provided that he did the solo to "Lacrymosa", which is based off the "Aquarium".
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Look out for Ralph in the near future! I think he has a huge personality, and sound really confident when he talks. He will be a prefect choice for Libera "spokesperson" like what Tom and Josh did. Haha.

And yes, I did notice that there's a new boy who looks a lot like Callum! Mini Callum perhaps? LOL.

It's good to see the older boys all so grown up, especially Liam who has got a much deeper voice now. Mini Ben is still as lively as ever.

And a few more new boys in the video. Is the boy beside Flynn a new boy?
worshipper28
Silver Member

Post by worshipper28 »

Really very funny It gives the possibillity to wish them also a Merry Christmas on Youtube ,under this movie