Greetings from Texas, USA

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

midnightdreemz

Greetings from Texas, USA

Post by midnightdreemz »

:D i'm a newbie but have been following Libera for awhile. I took about 6 mos off from the internet for personal interests and now am trying to catch up on what the group is doing. My biggest question is Tom and Josh still w/the group.

I live in Texas and yes, we do have horses. LOL :lol:
"Horse... If God made anything more beautiful he kept it for himself!"
TEB
Gold Member

Re: Greetings from Texas, USA

Post by TEB »

midnightdreemz wrote::D i'm a newbie but have been following Libera for awhile. I took about 6 mos off from the internet for personal interests and now am trying to catch up on what the group is doing. My biggest question is Tom and Josh still w/the group.

I live in Texas and yes, we do have horses. LOL :lol:
Both Tom Cully and Joshua Madine are still with the group. Tom's voice broke earlier this year and chances are that Josh's has by this time as well. But don't feel bad about their voices changing. Both of them are very well educated in music and I know for a fact that Josh has been learning behind the scenes work as well as some writing. Both of them work very well with the younger ones. I expect they will both be part of Libera for quite some time yet.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Hello midnightdreemz, welcome to Libera Dreams :)

Yes Tom's voice has broken, and it is possible Josh's has as well if not it will soon. They are still with the group and Im sure they will be for years to come.
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

Welcome To Our World, MD :wink:
Nice avi :wink:
:wink: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice :wink:
midnightdreemz

thank you all

Post by midnightdreemz »

I will continue to listen and enjoy the group on youtube.com. my nieces all have crushes on Tom and Josh and I will let them know that they are still w/the group. I'm sure their voices will develop into their own style. My favorite song is "Going Home" that Josh soloed.

OT..thanks about the avi. My life's calling has always involved horses. :D Happy Holidays!
"Horse... If God made anything more beautiful he kept it for himself!"
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

Welcome midnightdreemz. Glad you're with us and a Happy Christmas to you.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
CAVU

I know nothing, but here goes----

Post by CAVU »

:roll: I too am a "newbie"! A newbie to Libera. A newbie to this forum, AND a newbie to the computer and the internet. So I'm doing this by trial-and-error. Anyway, I'm Ray. I live on a boat in a marina in Scappoose, Oregon, USA. My username (CAVU) is a contraction from an old avaition weather reporting format that describes the "perfect flying day", (ceiling and visibility unlimited). I first heard Libera as the music to a video clip on YouTube. The song was "Stay With Me". Beautiful Song. I played the clip over and over again, listening to the words. Powerful words to me. I had to find out more about this group. I then discovered "search engines", and found a whole bunch of resources (incl. this website). I have just received my first Libera album (Eternal), and if there is anyone who can wear out a compact disc; it will probably be me. Thanks for reading this long-winded stuff. Peace! :D
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward; for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.
- Peace!
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

Welcome on a board, CAVU ;)
Seems that you absolutely love sounds of Libera's music :)
Feel free to post a lot :roll:
CAVU

Post by CAVU »

Narnian wrote:Welcome on a board, CAVU ;)
Seems that you absolutely love sounds of Libera's music :)
Feel free to post a lot :roll:
wow!!! nice sig.bro--(on fire) How'd u do dat? Is it warm out there in the RON? Send some of that heat up my place. :mrgreen: Brrrrr
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward; for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.
- Peace!
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

CAVU wrote: wow!!! nice sig.bro--(on fire) How'd u do dat? Is it warm out there in the RON? Send some of that heat up my place. :mrgreen: Brrrrr
Thanks ;) Actually it was easy to make it on one net board (don't remember an adress, sorr) I was looking for something like that and find it using google :)
BTW... There is a lot of snow around here in our Republic ;) LOL
and it's great... X-mas is coming :roll:
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

hmm... wish it would snow here. It's winter and it's about 90ºF = 32ºC
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

tcliffy wrote:hmm... wish it would snow here. It's winter and it's about 90ºF = 32ºC
I wish it would high temperature here in RON :P
Maybe it's time to think about some exchange programm? LOL Florida would be good enough for me ;)
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Winter at 32 degrees? You must be kidding me! Summer here (summer's the only season here btw) 29 -31 degrees (the higher range) is already killing me! I wonder what's Florida's temperature like during summer?

Anyway, welcome to the forum - midnightdreemz and CAVU! Did I miss out any new member's names?
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

:shock: oh, dear... it's better (and safer) not to wonder what Florida's like in the summer. Hot doesn't even begin to describe it. Besides, I could give you a temperature, but with the humidity always at 90% or higher, it get's even hotter.
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

I don't think I'll be able to survive a day in Florida's summer weather. Can't imagine what global warming will do to us in the near future..