Libera tour of Japan and Southern California 2009 Video

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

plumpuff6
Silver Member

Post by plumpuff6 »

dani wrote:Glad to see they had so much fun haha and Ralph on the beach with the parrots was also great, one thing i didnt get was why at the beach did the all go into the sea fully clothed? who does that? seemed random .
Maybe they went into the sea fully clothed so they wouldn't get sunburned?
et laudate Domino in laetitia
et cantate Domino gloria
saecula et saeculorum, Alleluia
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

plumpuff6 wrote:
dani wrote:Glad to see they had so much fun haha and Ralph on the beach with the parrots was also great, one thing i didnt get was why at the beach did the all go into the sea fully clothed? who does that? seemed random .
Pasty white English skin? Or didn't pack their speedo's.

Just watched this again and roflmao at 02.14 - one of the Japanese women getting autographs is wearing a face mask! Priceless.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:
plumpuff6 wrote:

Just watched this again and roflmao at 02.14 - one of the Japanese women getting autographs is wearing a face mask! Priceless.
Yeah i saw that , was that because of swine flu ? swear swine flu didnt arrive in the world till they came back.
paopao

Post by paopao »

dani wrote:
Yorkie wrote:
plumpuff6 wrote:

Yeah i saw that , was that because of swine flu ? swear swine flu didnt arrive in the world till they came back.
I don't think so, i have a Japanese friend and Japanese people are self-conscious. once they catch a cold, they would wear a face mask so other people wouldn't accidentally get infected when they sneeze.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

I love this video! :D Flynn is so cute and Liam is just so hyper when the camera is on him, its funny! :lol: I also loved Mini-Ben's enthusiasm at going to Disneyland. :wink:
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

At the charity concert they had IV drips with some of the patients in the audience. If for nothing else, Libera have more than served their purpose for bringing a little joy to those people who haven't been served the best cards in life. Bravo to them!
paopao

Post by paopao »

libera36 wrote:I love this video! :D Flynn is so cute and Liam is just so hyper when the camera is on him, its funny! :lol: I also loved Mini-Ben's enthusiasm at going to Disneyland. :wink:
Hahaha yes.. Flynn's got more spotlight there and that's good. I finally managed to hear his 'normal' voice.
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Especially at Disneyland where you can see Josh jumping happily around! And Liam's reaction to the dolphins and penguins is absolutely hilarious! It's good to see that all the boys seemed equally excited to enjoy their trip and performances.
dearmadine
Silver Member

Post by dearmadine »

JimmyRiddle wrote:At the charity concert they had IV drips with some of the patients in the audience. If for nothing else, Libera have more than served their purpose for bringing a little joy to those people who haven't been served the best cards in life. Bravo to them!
The letters said "Hospital Concert" in Japanese, so I assume it was another small charity concert they did. I think it's phenomenal that they are spreading so much love and hope all over the world :) yay Libera!
BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS*
http://dearmadine.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

dearmadine wrote:
JimmyRiddle wrote:At the charity concert they had IV drips with some of the patients in the audience. If for nothing else, Libera have more than served their purpose for bringing a little joy to those people who haven't been served the best cards in life. Bravo to them!
The letters said "Hospital Concert" in Japanese, so I assume it was another small charity concert they did. I think it's phenomenal that they are spreading so much love and hope all over the world :) yay Libera!
i can not say a lot of things a bout libera going to disney land for ones i ues to go to disney land 100 times and the one thng i loved is seeing people enjoy this i thank josh got his wish to come ture i thank ben was excied of going to disney land and my favriet part is seeing josh dacsing hahaha and stuf flike that and seeing them at the bech that was wonderfull and i like all of it on the video i like liam and josh rap song
but i miss disneyland a lot it takes some ones heart a way haha but libera i am happy you when there and enjoyd all you can to have a wish to come to california and go to disneyland nice job of the video nice job libera good job yayayayayayayayayaayayaya
boozerbarnes

Post by boozerbarnes »

[quote="Yorkie"]

Just watched this again and roflmao at 02.14 - one of the Japanese women getting autographs is wearing a face mask! Priceless.[/quote]

Why would you roll on the floor laughing your ass off (roflmao) at a respectful gesture by a Japanese Lady? Wearing a facemask to prevent giving other people your cold is very normal and respectful behaviour in Japan. Perhaps we westerners can learn something of manners from our Asian friends.

BB
Flora
Silver Member

Post by Flora »

boozerbarnes wrote:Why would you roll on the floor laughing your ass off (roflmao) at a respectful gesture by a Japanese Lady? Wearing a facemask to prevent giving other people your cold is very normal and respectful behaviour in Japan. Perhaps we westerners can learn something of manners from our Asian friends.

BB
Ah, I'm positive Yorkie meant nothing rude--Koreans have the same custom, and as a Korean-American woman, I didn't take any offense. Either way, it all evens out with "pasty white English skin," haha. Loved that. ♥

Watching this video again, Sam Leggett doesn't look very happy from 5:08 to 5:11, does he? Hope he was feeling okay. Also around that time, I like how Jakob puts his arm around Alex, and whatever Jakob's doing in the foreground of 5:44 is adorable.