Digital art

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

Oh, wow. I love that drawing of Sam and Alex! And I'm sure Tiarnan would be psyched to see that drawing.
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

Narnian

Post by Narnian »

Well done, Flora! Brothers are looking soooooo nice! :roll:
You have to make a flora-dreams.com LOL (as libera-dreams :) )
:wink: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice :wink:
danieb88
Silver Member

Post by danieb88 »

that one of alex and sam is brilliant - i bet their parents would love to have that on their wall!! i also like the previous one of josh, well done!!
any chance of doing one of tom cully?!
Danie :D
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

danieb88 wrote: any chance of doing one of tom cully?!
... and Joe Snelling :roll:
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

Flora wrote: Image Sam and Alex Leggett!
WOW :shock: that's an amazing image Flora !! great job.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

wow you are so talented. i could never in a billion years do somthing like that :shock:
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Very lifelike they almost look like photographs! I can't even remember Sam and Alex doing that particular pose lol

Do you draw these free hand?
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

!

Post by illuminaperpetua »

Flora wrote:Ohmaigawsh, Illuminaperpetua, you’re actually on the boards!! I did a double-take when I saw your name; it’s great to see you here. Now we just have to get you to share some more of your recent art with us…hint hint!! ♥
haha yup!! I'm baaaack!! did anybody miss me?? lol and yay!! you posted the picture of Sam and Alex!!!! :D
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
Flora
Silver Member

Post by Flora »

carina_gino20 wrote:Oh, wow. I love that drawing of Sam and Alex! And I'm sure Tiarnan would be psyched to see that drawing.
Thank you, Carina! Aah, the idea of a member of Libera actually seeing any of my art is terrifying and thrilling! I can’t even imagine that.

Haha, Narnian, flora-dreams.com would fill up too fast with my Libera-related babble, video game reviews, rants about homework, and useless Star Trek trivia! I’d best stick to Libera Dreams. ♥ Huge thanks to both you and Danie for the kind words—I’ll start working on pictures of Tom Cully and Joe Snelling as soon as I can!
Jude Andrew wrote:WOW :shock: that's an amazing image Flora !! great job.
Jude, I appreciate it so much, and thanks also for adopting my picture as an avatar!! I can’t tell you how happy it makes me!!

Dani, thank you, but I am positive you can do way better than me! Do you make art?
JimmyRiddle wrote:Very lifelike they almost look like photographs! I can't even remember Sam and Alex doing that particular pose lol

Do you draw these free hand?
Thanks so much! Haha, to get an idea of the composition, I looked at three or four different reference photos and combined the elements from each that I liked (though there are two pictures in particular they ended up being heavily dependent on). In one version, they had their eyes open, but I thought it looked more “atmospheric” this way.

Depending on your definition of the term, I may or may not have done this free hand…I draw using a graphics tablet, so while I have the luxury of Photoshop instruments—a handy color-picker, a perfect erase tool, and an “undo” button—I do not trace, and I start every picture from scratch. Traditional artists tend to have varying opinions about the legitimacy of digital artists, which I understand completely—I personally like to think that all mediums require some valid amount of aesthetic perception, but, of course, I’m biased! ♥

Oops, sorry, that turned into an essay! Thank you again for your generous comments!
illuminaperpetua wrote:haha yup!! I'm baaaack!! did anybody miss me?? lol and yay!! you posted the picture of Sam and Alex!!!! :D
I did, I did! Thanks for encouraging me so much! Pffft, of course I missed you, even though you were never technically “gone” thanks to all the other websites we share. Hope you’re feeling better!
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

Flora wrote: ♥ Huge thanks to both you and Danie for the kind words—I’ll start working on pictures of Tom Cully and Joe Snelling as soon as I can!
:roll: ummm... Joeeeee :roll: thank you, Flora :oops:
danieb88
Silver Member

Post by danieb88 »

yay thanks flora - looking forward to Toms!
Danie :D
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Post by illuminaperpetua »

Flora wrote:
illuminaperpetua wrote:haha yup!! I'm baaaack!! did anybody miss me?? lol and yay!! you posted the picture of Sam and Alex!!!! :D
I did, I did! Thanks for encouraging me so much! Pffft, of course I missed you, even though you were never technically “gone” thanks to all the other websites we share. Hope you’re feeling better!
Ah, but did anybody else miss me? OF COURSE NOT!!
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
libera36

Post by libera36 »

illuminaperpetua wrote: Ah, but did anybody else miss me? OF COURSE NOT!!
And yet, I never had a chance to miss you! You were back before you were gone, considering we've have been e-mailing quite frequently! :lol:
tcenrt
Silver Member

Post by tcenrt »

illuminaperpetua wrote: Ah, but did anybody else miss me? OF COURSE NOT!!
Oh, illuminaperpetua, of course you are missed. But I just thought that you are busy creating the next master piece.

Ann
'Let me go where'er I will,
I hear a sky-born music still:
It sounds from all things old,
It sounds from all things young,
From all that's fair, from all that's foul,
Peals out a cheerful song.'
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Flora
Silver Member

Post by Flora »

illuminaperpetua wrote:Ah, but did anybody else miss me? OF COURSE NOT!!
See? Look at all this love, sillypants!