Michael Horncastle

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Michael Horncastle

Post by illuminaperpetua »

These are some pics I drew of Michael....weeee :P
....it's sooo epic and.....fwah!! lol But it's soooo blurry!! :cry:

and here's one for "Happiness Is"
If you haven't seen the video yet, here it is: " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

...this girl who hadn't seen the video yet was asking me if I was writing my feelings in the backround! :lol:
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Post by illuminaperpetua »

I forgot to post this....

Dear my lovely friend, Ashley Seabrook.
Okay I read all of your story.
I see you do not want to attend arts school because it seems boring to you. What I have noticed from what you have told me,It seems that you are very gifted.You are a creative person who likes to try out new things rather than just building up basic fundamental drawings over and over again. But always remember art is a long process of work. You have to be patient, it takes lot of time and efforts to do it. If you do not want to pursue art at Arts School, that's fine. Because its your choice. It is not up to your parents. You live your life, not them. Arts school does not make you better, its something that you have to be born with it. In order to do art the person must be gifted like yourself. Not talanted, GIFTED! Parents tend to have high expectations when it comes to their children. I see you did not like it when your dad coached you how to draw. I think he is trying to advice you to do in a professional way. Do listen to him, however don't forget to have creativity of your own. You are a good artist, but you need some patient with yourself. You have potential to be a good artist if you do listen to other people suggestions. Don't be too furious with your dad, he is guiding you to the right pathway. Since he is an artist, himself, he surely knows stuff that you probably wouldn't know. In otherwords, just because you are good, do not underestimate your dad. There are things that you would not enjoy, but at least try to make an effort, untill you feel satisfied with your work, at the end you will be impressed.

Ashely,keep your great work
Never lose hope and passion for art.
At the end, this is something that will reward you and feed you.

Love,

Mike x

....MICHAEL IS THE BEST!!!!!! :D
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!