Random tour photos

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

Mercurial909
Silver Member

Random tour photos

Post by Mercurial909 »

Two pics from Libera’s US tour last summer, and one from one of their concerts in Japan back in October.

Look at Maty - gonna miss that cheeky, smily face.🥹

IMG_3091.jpeg
IMG_3091.jpeg (2.25 MiB) Viewed 1137 times
IMG_3091.jpeg
IMG_3091.jpeg (2.25 MiB) Viewed 1137 times

P.S Still hoping Leon has a Dom-level voice in there somewhere that’ll become apparent in the next year as he reaches core age.
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Re: Random tour photos

Post by Surpinto »

Might seem off-topic for me to say it, but looking at those photos I have a feeling that if they do return to the US in 2025 (or after) they'll likely be opting for the mid-west, San Francisco, and/or LA again. So maybe another cable car photo is in their future! :lol:
Luckdragon
Gold Member

Post by Luckdragon »

Mercurial909 wrote: <span title="Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:12 am">2 months ago</span> Look at Maty - gonna miss that cheeky, smily face.🥹
I wouldn't be surprised if he stayed on with the backstage crew like Tadhg.
Mercurial909
Silver Member

Post by Mercurial909 »

Surpinto wrote: <span title="Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:34 pm">2 months ago</span> Might seem off-topic for me to say it, but looking at those photos I have a feeling that if they do return to the US in 2025 (or after) they'll likely be opting for the mid-west, San Francisco, and/or LA again. So maybe another cable car photo is in their future! :lol:

True. :)
I’m still surprised they didn’t grace Texas last summer. They had always had such strong support (and great fun outings for the lads) in that state.

@Luckdragon, I hope so. He’d been the longest serving member at December 2023, along with Victor.
Nathaniel was already an alumnus.
Then again, Dominik had wanted to do the behind-the-scenes gig for the US tour but was apparently told they didn’t need anyone else for that. That’s why he joined back with the choristers. Maybe there’ll scope to help out on the UK summer tour this year, though. :)

Not sure if I posted this one already:
IMG_3036.jpeg
IMG_3036.jpeg (2.28 MiB) Viewed 1057 times
IMG_3036.jpeg
IMG_3036.jpeg (2.28 MiB) Viewed 1057 times
Luckdragon
Gold Member

Post by Luckdragon »

Mercurial909 wrote: <span title="Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:47 am">2 months ago</span> I’m still surprised they didn’t grace Texas last summer. They had always had such strong support (and great fun outings for the lads) in that state.
The 2023 US tour was a special treat after a long hiatus and it's understandable why they chose those four iconic cities. I'm sure they'll resume their visits to other US cities in the future.
Mercurial909
Silver Member

Post by Mercurial909 »

Some images of the boys from their October 2023 Japanese Tour

IMG_0006.jpeg
IMG_0006.jpeg (1.79 MiB) Viewed 706 times
IMG_0006.jpeg
IMG_0006.jpeg (1.79 MiB) Viewed 706 times