UK Cathedral Concerts in 2024

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Re: UK Cathedral Concerts in 2024

Post by fan_de_LoK »

dani wrote: <span title="Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:01 pm">1 month ago</span> They have announced on social media that Tickers are for Sale now.

Yes, better late than never ;)

Unusually, they linked to their Facebook events page rather that the events on the official website.

Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Slow going sales in Chester and Lincoln with plenty of quality seats left now nearly 8 hours after launch.
Padmachou
Silver Member

Post by Padmachou »

Yorkie wrote: <span title="Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:58 pm">1 month ago</span> I agree, somebody made a mistake. The next question is how can we help Libera to correct it? I would be happy to pay the difference for my ticket and I'm sure most of you would be too. At £10 per ticket and something close to 150 premium seats it is a lot of money.

And then there would need to be something done to refund the people who have purchased general seats at £37.50....
I am not sure they can change what has already been done. Maybe you could give money to Libera directly as a donation. For the cathedral though I don't know...
Mr W

Post by Mr W »

I still have a front row Lincoln ticket available, A3.

PM me if you are interested.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

PM sent :wink:
Mr W

Post by Mr W »

fan_de_LoK wrote: <span title="Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:43 pm">1 month ago</span> PM sent :wink:
You have mail!
andmar
Silver Member

Post by andmar »

The B11 seat for the Ely concert on 8th June is still available.

PM if you are interested.
andmar
Silver Member

Post by andmar »

andmar wrote: <span title="Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:23 pm">3 weeks ago</span> The B11 seat for the Ely concert on 8th June is still available.

PM if you are interested.
The ticket is gone.
Mercurial909
Silver Member

Post by Mercurial909 »

Any guesses who might be among the Bigs?

Provided they haven’t already moved on by then I’d guess: Koji, Daniel, Ethan B, Jack, Freddie M, Mitchel and Ethan H.
theriverflowson
Silver Member

Post by theriverflowson »

I am looking for train connections between London and Lincoln in July for a while now. I noticed that there currently is no Ticket Altert button for my connections. If I remember correctly, I was able to set an Ticket Altert a few weeks ago, but I haven't got any confirmation or alert since then. The trainline website says "In the UK, Advance tickets are usually released around 12 weeks before the departure date.". Now I'm wondering if I should wait a bit longer for the prices to hopefully drop or book now to avoid even higher prices. Any idea from locals / experienced UK train travelers how to deal with it? :D
Fall on your knees! O hear the angel voices!
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

theriverflowson wrote: <span title="Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:08 pm">6 days ago</span> I am looking for train connections between London and Lincoln in July for a while now. I noticed that there currently is no Ticket Altert button for my connections. If I remember correctly, I was able to set an Ticket Altert a few weeks ago, but I haven't got any confirmation or alert since then. The trainline website says "In the UK, Advance tickets are usually released around 12 weeks before the departure date.". Now I'm wondering if I should wait a bit longer for the prices to hopefully drop or book now to avoid even higher prices. Any idea from locals / experienced UK train travelers how to deal with it? :D
I'd wait for a couple more weeks - the advance fairs for 30th July have not yet been released. Can't offer any advice on the ticket alerts I'm afraid.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love