Forever (Spring 2023)

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

Yorkie
Diamond Member

Re: Forever (Spring 2023)

Post by Yorkie »

Luckdragon wrote: <span title="Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:47 am">4 months ago</span> 1.5 million!

Not a surprise to me. What is interesting is that the only two other song to get significant listens are the covers of Love Shine a Light & God Only knows.

Not sure how many people would have selected LSAL as the song with the second most number of plays (apart from me of course :wink:)
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Luckdragon
Gold Member

Post by Luckdragon »

Yorkie wrote: <span title="Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:50 pm">4 months ago</span>
Luckdragon wrote: <span title="Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:47 am">4 months ago</span> 1.5 million!

Not a surprise to me. What is interesting is that the only two other song to get significant listens are the covers of Love Shine a Light & God Only knows.

Not sure how many people would have selected LSAL as the song with the second most number of plays (apart from me of course :wink:)
YT Music (which is where I got this from) combines video and audio plays, so songs with videos will get significantly more total plays.
Mercurial909
Silver Member

Post by Mercurial909 »

Yorkie wrote: <span title="Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:50 pm">4 months ago</span>
YT Music (which is where I got this from) combines video and audio plays, so songs with videos will get significantly more total plays.
I love the idea that a classical piece can be the most popular track, especially when it goes up against two songs that are well known in popular music.

Most people would’ve put money in “God Only Knows” being the song that would get the most traction on the album, especially in the short term, but yet here we are, 8 months down the line since Ave Verum Corpus was released - over 2.2 million views on YouTube, and nigh on 4 times as many plays as the next best.😳

I don’t know what explains it…🤷🏽‍♀️

As my Caribbean Grandmas would say “Wha’gwaan, wha’appen??” 😁
Last edited by fan_de_LoK on Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed the 'quote' tags
Luckdragon
Gold Member

Post by Luckdragon »

Mercurial909 wrote: <span title="Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:29 am">2 months ago</span> I don’t know what explains it…🤷🏽‍♀️
One word: Freddie