introduce yourselves

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I sure do wish that the people who do attend enjoy themselves and that maybe they could share their experience with us :)
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Wow. Libera sure is popular. :D This forum has got new members joining us almost on a daily basis. I hope Libera goes really far and wide and hope they have fans all over the world! YAY! Libera rocks!
MWheeler

Post by MWheeler »

I'll be more than happy to share info. & pics. from the Buffalo & Pittsburgh concerts. I just need to remember to take a pen and note pad along to write down some of the specifics like who sang what solo etc.. Does anyone have anything that they would like me to report back on? I'll be happy to do what I can to do what I can!

Kevin, as far as you know, have any Libera members ever visited this site??? That would be really cool! 8)
Atrineas

Post by Atrineas »

Actually Sakura, having members from America, Europe and Asia we´re well on the way to having a worldwide board and it means that Libera has fans all over the world, or at least in 3 of the 5 parts...
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

MWheeler, that would be great, hope you are able to do that for us :D And to answer your question, I honestly have no idea. My sources keep hiding information like that from me and I just dont have a clue, but I am sure a few of the members may have 'stumbled' onto this website :wink:

And about Libera going worldwide, I have visits from guests from the US, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Africa, Asia and I got a few from the Middle East so I think we have accomplished the 'going global' bit :wink:
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Agreed Atrineas, Libera do have sort of world recognition. I hope more is to come, and one day I'm sure they could really be the next big thing! Go Libera!

To MWheeler, thanks alot! I really appreciate that! I definitely want to know more about their concerts in USA. Take as many pictures as you can (if they allow) and I'll like to know what songs they sang, and if they do have new songs? And anything about the boys! Haha. But most importantly, do enjoy the concert! I bet you will!

Hey Kevin, a few of the members may have stumbled onto this website? Oh my gosh! It's great! If they really do come across this forum, I'll like to tell them that the are really talented and great! And that to me, they are the best boyband out there! Keep up the good work & wishing them all the best! Haha. Here's a Libera fan from Singapore! I really enjoy your music and I really hope that in the near near future you can come here to perform as well. I will definitely support you!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

There is a small possibility that some of the boys have have "stumbled" upon this website but its not certain. If they did I did not know about it. Hopefully one of these days, we can actually have the boys be able to come on here and post messages themselves...
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

You wouldn't know, they might probably be members of this forum, just that they post anything, but they probably read what we posted? The World Wide Web is that incredible, and this website is accessible to anyone who has a computer/laptop and a internet connection. And I bet these boys are tech-savvy. :D
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

Kinda makes posting things a little scary 'cause you don't want to offend any of the boys in any way and we can't tell if they're reading what we write. Still, it's also kind of exciting.

NOTE: Hey if any of the boys from Libera read this, WE LOVE YOUR SINGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We love what you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I Don't know what else to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

well, except come to Florida sometime, preferrably sooner rather than later. I'll even try to take you all to Busch Gardens, Disney, Universal Studios, Sea World, or wherever else you want to go ;D
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

None of the boys would ever join or post onto this forum before contacting me first, its kind of "the rules", not necessarily the forum rules but just the rules of showbiz I guess. But anyway, should any of the boys visited this website, I would have gotten an email from them or from their management or parents. This is why one of the rules of this forum is to not post offensive posts as a chorister or someone associated with Libera may stop by here :wink:
William

Fan from New York

Post by William »

Hello everyone. I'm glad I found this site. Now I have others I can talk to about Libera! I mention them to people I know and no one has a clue who they are.
I've been a Libera fan for a few years now. I am eagerly awaiting their new album to be delivered. But even better, I am excited to be attending their concert in Buffalo NY in two weeks. Great seats too. Second row from the front! I hope there is a chance to meet them after the concert. I told a friend a couple of months ago that a Libera concert is one I would want attend above all others. Lo and behold, 3 months later I get my wish. I would gladly have paid much more for a chance to see these boys perform. I am very excited!
As we all know, these boys are awesome. Their music is relaxing and peaceful. I've been to several boy choir concerts before before, like Polski Slowiki, The Australian Boys' Choir, and the Vienna Boys Choir, but Libera is by far my favorite. Their CDs are the ones I listen to most frequently. I even have a couple at work. I think my favorite songs, although it is very hard to choose, are Sanctus and Salva Me.
Well, just a quick intro. Not sure what else if anything folks want to know.

Bill
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Welcome to Libera Dreams, I'm glad you were able to find us and be a part of our ever growing community. I am glad you were able to get such great seats for their Buffalo concert, I hope you enjoy it although I'm sure you will. I hope you enjoy Libera Dreams, welcome again!!
William

Post by William »

Thank you. I'm really looking forward to the concert. The cost was extremely reasonable. I would gladly have paid many times that price to see them. I'll be sure to report back after the concert to let everyone know how it was. Of course, I expect nothing less than awesome, just for the simple fact that these young voices cannot be topped.
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

Welcome to our ever growing family. We look forward to hearing your report(s) about the concert. Hope you really enjoy the concert.