Temporary look to Libera Dreams.

Moderator: Moderators

paul
Site Admin

Temporary look to Libera Dreams.

Post by paul »

Hi all,

To help with troubleshooting our current problems, I have reverted the look of Libera Dreams to its default style.

Please could you report if you have any issues as previously described.

Thank you.

Paul
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
Luckdragon
Gold Member

Re: Temporary look to Libera Dreams.

Post by Luckdragon »

Still getting this at top of page in Private Messages:

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/ucp/ucp_pm_viewfolder.php on line 64: Undefined array key "MESSAGE_REPORTED_MESSAGE"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4148: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3027)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4148: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3027)