Tate Modern London, Libera Challenge

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

Mercurial909
Silver Member

Tate Modern London, Libera Challenge

Post by Mercurial909 »

Hi fellow LiberaSquaddies, I have a challenge for any of you who may visit the Tate Modern in London this Bank Holiday Weekend (28-30 August 2021).

The Tate’s huge Turbine Hall is hosting one of its brilliant sketch and doodle shindigs on the floor of the hall (see the link). https://www.instagram.com/reel/CTCQp6iC ... =copy_link

I’m going to leave a number of Libera related doodles and clue-dles there, and your challenge will be to find them, photograph them and post them back here.
For every one snapped I will pledge up to £5 for charity - maybe directly to Libera as they are a non-profit concern themselves.

I had what was a beautiful chat with Josh Madine yesterday and told him all about it. He loved the idea and asked me to let him know how it goes.

I know it’s late notice but I only just found out it was happening this year. Even if only a few of you can make it there, something is better than nowt. Or, we could set the challenge for the next one, having a great time in the process.

Any thoughts, please??
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Re: Tate Modern London, Libera Challenge

Post by Yorkie »

That sounds like something I would have enjoyed but sadly I am not in or around London :(

I do hope somebody saw this and made the trip to do the hunt.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Mercurial909
Silver Member

Re: Tate Modern London, Libera Challenge

Post by Mercurial909 »

Yorkie wrote: <span title="Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:05 pm">2 years ago</span> That sounds like something I would have enjoyed but sadly I am not in or around London :(

I do hope somebody saw this and made the trip to do the hunt.
To be fair it was very short notice because I only found out Tate were doing this on Friday 27 Aug. But they host one of these yearly (I think) so hopefully I’ll plan the next one well in advance so we can get many more people involved.