Libera on 'Creative World', a Los Angeles TV show

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Libera on 'Creative World', a Los Angeles TV show

Post by fan_de_LoK »

It's today Sunday September 6th 2020 and it's probably time to open a topic because libera will appear tonight on a new TV show on a local channel in Los Angeles.
The information was spotted by Andrzej a week ago, thanks to him.

The show is called "Creative World", it will start this Sunday and will be broadcast every Sunday at 6:00 pm on the channel KXLA 44.1, which covers the Los Angeles area

On its site, KXLA indicates to broadcast Japanese programming, home shopping and Spanish catholic programming, entertainment from "Bollywood", with Infomercials filling the station's schedule.

On its site, Creative Worlds announces that its 4 firsts episodes will talk about Libera and about some Japanese composers with whom Libera has collaborated. The show duration is 30 mn only.
  • Sunday September 6th (Sept. 13 on Youtube) : Launch of the show and Libera
  • Sunday September 13th (Sept. 20 on Youtube): composer Seiji Kameda (明日へ ~for the future~) and Libera
  • Sunday September 20th (Sept. 27 on Youtube): composer Akira Senju (Eternal Light) and Libera
  • Sunday September 27th (Oct. 04 on Youtube): composer Michiru Oshima (You Were There) (from the video game ICO) and libera
The shows will be available 1 week later on the 'Creative World' Youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8O0-2 ... l-g/videos
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Re: Libera on 'Creative World', a Los Angeles TV show

Post by fan_de_LoK »

The social medias of the show 'Creative World' :
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/TCstudio3
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/cwtvhollywood
- Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8O0-2 ... cVKKtdol-g
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/cwtvhollywood

Can we watch the TV show live ?
I looked for solutions to watch that channel KXLA 44.1 live, but in vain.
Unless you live in the Los Angeles area, it doesn't seem possible to see the show live.

Thankfully the guys at 'Creative World' say the show will go on Youtube one week after the live airing.
So the 1st episode will be on their Youtube channel starting Sunday September 13th, here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8O0-2 ... cVKKtdol-g

What to expect ?
It is difficult to say yet.
So far they posted only a few studio setup photos and some libera press photos, all already known.

But on a social post they said :
"Libera will be joining us through their video content during episodes 1-4!
We are also planning to film Libera for the interview very soon!
".

So likely the 4 shows will just broadcast official videos related to the composers.
As the interview is said to be recorded very soon, perhaps it will be during the October half term week break ?

Official Libera has just released a new presentation video "This is libera", and it was immediately picked up by the program on its socials, as they were waiting for it.
Possibly that the video was made by Libera in connection with the 'Creative World' program broadcast.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Will you let us know when it is posted on YouTube?
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Thank you for this detailed information! I also searched in vain for a way to watch the show live. There seems to be no way to do it for anyone outside the LA area. I am curious exactly what sort of interview they plan on conducting and I think the guesses expressed are the correct ones.

Still, I look forward to seeing it. :D
TullyBascombe wrote: <span title="Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:49 am">3 years ago</span> Will you let us know when it is posted on YouTube?
Rather than having to wait on others, you could subscribe to that YouTube channel. Then you will receive email notification when a new video is posted. Or, if that is inconvenient, you could just mark it down on your calendar to manually check the Creative World YouTube channel every Sunday starting on Sept 13 :wink:
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

I'll probably do the later.
kinda_k00l
Silver Member

Post by kinda_k00l »

Thank you Patrick, I also tried to find a way to get access to the channel, but nothing seems to work. I'd just wait for the Youtube uploads then. :D
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Yes, thanks for the heads up.
filiarheni
Gold Member

Post by filiarheni »

Creative World has published the release time of last week's episode on Twitter:

"You can watch our 1st episode starting on 9/12 at 5pm (Los Angeles time)! We’ll be introducing 4 Libera’s songs on that episode!"
"But in the dark and cold of things there always, always something sings"
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

At 5pm (Los Angeles time) they published a video on Youtube, as announced.
But surprisingly they decided to split the 30 minutes show in 3 videos of 10 mn each.
Parts 2 and 3 went posted at 6pm.

• Part 1
    (Staff introduction, no libera)

• Part 2
    It contains :
    - 'In Paradisum' (Rocco),
    - A short presentation by Koji,
    - Speech from Daniel, Victor, Alexandre, Tadhg, moose, from the video 'Apart but together'
    - 'O for the wings of a dove' (Dominik)

• Part 3
    It contains :
    - 'Ave Maria' (Tadhg)
    - Speech from Daniel (new images)
    - 'Danny Boy' (Isaac, Alessandro, Sam W, Camden, Ciaran, Alex M, from the Guilford 2015 concert)
Overall, more than half of the show was devoted to Libera :)
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Great to see the group again but it was not what I was expecting at all. I don’t get the composer connection when they didn’t do songs linked with him that Libera had covered.

Maybe because of Covid it scrapped their plans for the tie in is all I can think.

It was still good to see them though and all publicity is good publicity for the boys :mrgreen:
kinda_k00l
Silver Member

Post by kinda_k00l »

dani wrote: <span title="Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:28 pm">3 years ago</span> Great to see the group again but it was not what I was expecting at all. I don’t get the composer connection when they didn’t do songs linked with him that Libera had covered.

Maybe because of Covid it scrapped their plans for the tie in is all I can think.

It was still good to see them though and all publicity is good publicity for the boys :mrgreen:
Maybe these will be covered in the later episodes (Libera is scheduled to appear throughout in episodes 1-4, right?), at least I hope so.
Agree with what you said about publicity. :D
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

dani wrote: I don’t get the composer connection when they didn’t do songs linked with him that Libera had covered.

Perhaps you read a bit too fastly the announced programs of the 4 shows, or perhaps the dates confused you due to the week lag between the airing in Los Angeles and the availability of the videos on Youtube :wink:

Episode 1 was a presentation. Presentation of the show itself and its staff, and presentation of Libera.
Episode 1 was aired last week September 6 and went available on Youtube today September 13.
Episode 1 don't implies a composer participation, as it was announced.

The composer connection starts with episode 2, which will be aired tonight September 13 in Los Angeles, and will be available next week September 20 on Youtube, here.

Reminder of the programs of the 4 shows wrote:
  • Sunday September 6th (Sept. 13 on Youtube) : Launch of the show and Libera
  • Sunday September 13th (Sept. 20 on Youtube): composer Seiji Kameda (明日へ ~for the future~) and Libera
  • Sunday September 20th (Sept. 27 on Youtube): composer Akira Senju (Eternal Light) and Libera
  • Sunday September 27th (Oct. 04 on Youtube): composer Michiru Oshima (You Were There) (from the video game ICO) and libera
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Today September 20 was the 2nd episode of Creative World published on Youtube.

This episode talks about Japanese composer Seiji Kameda (明日へ ~for the future~) and Libera.
As for last week, the episode is divided in 3 parts of approx. 10 mn each.

• Part 1
    Introduction and talk with Seiji Kameda, no libera.

• Part 2
    It contains :
    - Talk about how the composer went in touch with Libera (for 2 minutes at the start)
    - more talk, not Libera related,
    - Official video of the song "For the Future", starting 6'50'' till the end.

• Part 3
    It contains :
    - A short presentation by Koji (new images)
    - Talk from Daniel, images from the mini-concert 'Apart but together',
    - Song 'Joyful Joyful' from 'Apart but Together'

Next week's episode will be about composer Akira Senju (song 'Eternal Light') and Libera.
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Thank you for the detailed summary. Glad that Libera is getting this sort of exposure during a time when they are unable to perform. It was mentioned that someone in the choir speaks German, I wonder who that is? The other language speakers we were already aware of.
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

Seiji Kameda is a fantastic interviewee, genuinely interesting and a rather eloquent speaker, even through subtitles. Given the genuine smiles of the choir in the "press photo", you could infer that he's a lot of fun to be around.