Thanks for keeping an old man sane

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

Molyfar

Thanks for keeping an old man sane

Post by Molyfar »

Being a disabled 66 years old and living by myself, the lockdown has been a great strain on my mental health.

I just wanted to say a big thank you to the choir for helping me to keep sane over the past few weeks. I play your music and songs almost continuously and I find them very soothing and relaxing enough to calm my frayed nerves.

Thanks again.
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Re: Thanks for keeping an old man sane

Post by Surpinto »

Welcome to Libera Dreams! I'm glad that their music has helped you in this very difficult and troubling time. Libera's music has touched all of us and has been of great comfort to most fans at some point or another - which is why we are fans after all. :wink:

Just so that you are aware, this is a forum for the fans of Libera to discuss Libera's music and the various individuals involved in the choir itself do not post or read here. I say that because the wording of your post suggests that you believe you are thanking Libera directly and this simply wouldn't be the place where you could do that.

All the same, would you be interested in posting a more lengthy introduction with regard to how you discovered Libera and maybe some of your favorite songs over in the new members section? :D We love reading what other fans have to say about the choir.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Molyfar wrote: <span title="Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:45 pm">4 years ago</span> Being a disabled 66 years old and living by myself, the lockdown has been a great strain on my mental health.

I just wanted to say a big thank you to the choir for helping me to keep sane over the past few weeks. I play your music and songs almost continuously and I find them very soothing and relaxing enough to calm my frayed nerves.

Thanks again.
Hi Molyfar, welcome to the forum. As Surpinto says we have no affiliation to the group other than, like you, we are all fans. Hope you find some of the discussions interesting and perhaps reading some of the reports posted by people who have attended the concerts or perhaps the album reviews.

Adding to what Surpinto has said, if you do want to thank Libera directly, they have a guestbook on their official website which you can comment on which definitely does get read by the group - here is the link:

https://libera.org.uk/guestbook/
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Also Libera has it's own account on Youtube. Just search for "Libera Official" at the top of your Youtube Home page. There are dozens of videos from their concerts and studio recordings. Why just listen when you can watch them also?