Upcoming Message from Libera

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Upcoming Message from Libera

Post by TullyBascombe »

Libera are planning on posting a message on Youtube at 9 AM on April 8. The messages have been filmed from their homes. ( I'm not sure if it's 9 AM Greenwich time.)
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Re: Upcoming Message from Libera

Post by fan_de_LoK »

The exact timing is 14:00 GMT
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

It's up:
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Very nice of them to have made this fun video for the fans and I am glad everyone is staying safe. I'm sure that it helps the choristers to feel connected in this utterly disconnected time through this manner of collaborative activity. Very fun little video which shows off their individual activities and messages. It's good to know that they are enjoying, to the extent possible, their musical practice and schoolwork. It's so cool to see how many of them play instruments (or even more than one) aside from just singing. :D

Hopefully this crazy time gives them an unprecedented opportunity to practice and enjoy learning these things. Of course, as Victor showed us, drawing and visual art is also something the boys might be considerably engaged with :lol:.

Anyway, I'd love to hear Victor and Luca sing their respective pieces; but, if not, at least they are enjoying learning them.
Padmachou
Silver Member

Post by Padmachou »

I hope we will get to hear both Victor and Luca's songs.
Very nice video. Nathan seems to be a natural for speeches !

It's warming to see them look happy and fine. I really hope we will see a concert happen in Europe this summer or autumn.
justin

Post by justin »

Padmachou wrote: <span title="Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:54 pm">4 years ago</span> I hope we will get to hear both Victor and Luca's songs.
Very nice video. Nathan seems to be a natural for speeches !

It's warming to see them look happy and fine. I really hope we will see a concert happen in Europe this summer or autumn.
I'm afraid Summer 2020 will be too optimistic. Autumn is the best we could hope for at this point.
Prototype

Post by Prototype »

Nice video. Good to know they are all keeping well :)
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Also, rumors of a mass exodus of choristers seems to be disproved.
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

TullyBascombe wrote: <span title="Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:57 am">4 years ago</span> Also, rumors of a mass exodus of choristers seems to be disproved.
Just to be clear, those rumors had absolutely zero credibility from the start. :wink: