mini-Ben tribute

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

carina_gino20
Platinum Member

mini-Ben tribute

Post by carina_gino20 »

A short compilation video I made yesterday...tribute to mini-Ben

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bc1gwiVk-g&fmt=18

Hope you guys like it. :D

Update: I edited the link, because the first time I uploaded it, the last part was cut.
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

Hey Carina, very nice tribute to Ben. Good choice of song and it is well made. Nice job.
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

Thanks, Jude. :D Mini-Ben's voice is so soft and soothing. The blending of harmonies is awesome.

worshipper28
Silver Member

Post by worshipper28 »

Such a sweet voice this boy have, and so as we heard from him by his own words he studies latin so he is maby very good in studie of language
Ans the song of the Lamb touched my heart because Jesus is named Holy lamb of God
jacques

Post by jacques »

Perfect preformence from Mini Ben :roll:
The best boychoir there is

liamsthebest

Re: mini-Ben tribute

Post by liamsthebest »

carina_gino20 wrote:A short compilation video I made yesterday...tribute to mini-Ben

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bc1gwiVk-g&fmt=18

Hope you guys like it. :D

Update: I edited the link, because the first time I uploaded it, the last part was cut.
amazing tribute! i hope you continue to do more!
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

I like Mini Ben on Going Home but i hate this song with a passion. I have actually deleted the song off my Iphone as i never listen to it. And i can honestly say i dont think i hate any other Libera song, just sometning about it that i dislike.
liamsthebest

Post by liamsthebest »

wow. i never thought id say this but i agree i do hate the song too... i mean its great and all but i guess we just have a way of liking and disliking songs as fans. besides.... if its not from our critical views artists wont actually thrive. you are correct, its just something about it that i dont really like...
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

liamsthebest wrote:wow. i never thought id say this but i agree i do hate the song too... i mean its great and all but i guess we just have a way of liking and disliking songs as fans. besides.... if its not from our critical views artists wont actually thrive. you are correct, its just something about it that i dont really like...
Nice to know i am not alone in this :D
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

bad bad bad song, nice voice just i think poems shoulf be left as poems not made into songs
:D
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

kthomp wrote:bad bad bad song, nice voice just i think poems shoulf be left as poems not made into songs
:D
Glad to see there are more people that dislike the song, i always fear i will get a backlash if i say i dont like a certain song so its nice to get support on this 1 song :D :D
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

To each his own, I guess. :D I didn't like it that much when I first heard it, but I've grown to like it the more I listened to it.

It's very different from their other songs. I like the harmony. It's very soothing and mysterious and I think miniBen's voice is perfect for it.

worshipper28
Silver Member

Post by worshipper28 »

Could it be because "Going home" is a funeral-song that people don"t like it or are there more reasons .So what reasons?
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

worshipper28 wrote:Could it be because "Going home" is a funeral-song that people don"t like it or are there more reasons .So what reasons?
The song in the tribute is The Lamb. :)

tcenrt
Silver Member

Post by tcenrt »

worshipper28 wrote:Could it be because "Going home" is a funeral-song that people don"t like it or are there more reasons .So what reasons?
I watched the DVD version many times and just loved the way these boys present the song. Josh sang it like he had just finished playing outside for the day and ready to go home for a relaxing evening, and mini Ben's voice was so comforting. To many of us that has experienced losing a love one, this song brings lots of comfort to the soul.
A.