Almanac - Birds of a Feather [Josh Madine]

Talk about other music related artists you like

Moderator: Moderators

Wolf

Almanac - Birds of a Feather [Josh Madine]

Post by Wolf »

I'm sure a few members here are already clued in, though I wanted to share Josh Madine's latest venture as a solo artist; just today he premiered his first debut single, 'Birds of a Feather', which can be found here: - (associated links can be found via the video description). This was announced on his public website a few weeks prior.

As a bonus, the visuals are done by Matthew Madine. Clearly a significant project for the both of them, and hopefully the start of a budding music career!

Long term lurker, but I felt compelled to share this as they've indirectly (as members of Libera) had a positive influence on my life. :)
maartendas
Diamond Member

Re: Almanac - Birds of a Feather [Josh Madine]

Post by maartendas »

Hi Wolf,

Thanks for sharing this here on the Forum! (And while you're at it, why not introduce yourself a bit more? :wink: )

I was aware of the project and watched the video right after it premiered. I love the overall sound, Josh's mostly high voice, the warm and tender harmonies and the very artistic video. It is all so sensitive and done with so much joy. I love it - and I think it is great to see Josh doing this, along with his brother. Everything about it I just love :D
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above