A quick thanks to everyone

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

LiberaLurker

A quick thanks to everyone

Post by LiberaLurker »

I've lurked the forums for a couple of years, so I wanted to make this post to thank everyone who contributes and keeps the forums alive, as I hope they continue to thrive for years to come. I may contribute in the future but at the very least I wanted to show my visible support as I enjoy the content you all share here.

The reviews are fantastic. I can't believe how well written they are, evoking true emotions and transporting others to concert halls and churches, each one highlighting varying details that made their personal experience what it was. I enjoy the CD reviews also; it's nice to read how people experience the songs and how favorites differ. I especially like those which pinpoint the soloists (e.g. there was one post in particular around the Christmas CD release which was immensely useful to follow along while listening) as it's quite difficult to keep track of voices and current members, especially with limited live recordings (new Libera concert DVD please!!).

All the detailed info meticulously gathered and shared here is fantastic, from upcoming broadcasts, tours, concerts, to choir specifics such as soloists and choir members and staff changes. As established as Libera is as a group worldwide, the amount of news you're able to discover/generate is quite amazing for what is effectively an out-of-school activity. It was lovely to see everyone working so closely with eachother around the Christmas concert (and bravo whomever it was who found out about it in advance).

As someone who hasn't yet attended a concert, video's and pictures (whether professional or personal) are always a treat, thank you for continuing to share these moments. A special thanks to those who go through the motions to track, record, upload and special broadcasts, such as those around Christmas. They're super helpful in maintaining the excitement in between larger events and song releases. Even in the case of pre-released videos that are played as part of a program, it's great to see how the public experiences Libera, and how widespread their coverage is.

I'm sure I've missed many points, but you all know how fantastic the forums are so I'm only stating the obvious anyway. Thanks again, I'll continue to lurk for now but know your efforts are greatly appreciated - Happy holidays. :)

[Just noticed this may not be the right subforum so please do move it wherever necessary - sorry!]
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Re: A quick thanks to everyone

Post by TullyBascombe »

No, this is the perfect forum for you to express these thoughts, though since you're new to the forum you should also consider posting in the "Introduce yourself" thread.
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Re: A quick thanks to everyone

Post by Surpinto »

Welcome to Libera Dreams! Thanks for your kind words and I often too feel a great appreciation for those who contribute tirelessly towards this forum. You are free to participate here with us you know :D . But if you are more comfortable being in the background and just reading that is fine too. But we won't bite if you ever change your mind :wink:

I hope that one day you do get to experience them in a live concert; I often like to remind people that I was a fan for a whole decade before ever seeing them in concert.