Libera concerts' programmes

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

Padmachou
Silver Member

Libera concerts' programmes

Post by Padmachou »

Hi everyone

I have encountered a sad loss today. My neighboor from upstairs forgot to close a tap and I have been minorily flooded. Sadly, the shelf that has been flooded is the one where I kept ALL of my Libera programs. :x :cry:

Currently all of it is drying, with absorbing paper between the pages, I hope it won't be so bad, but some of it is really badly impaired I think. I will then flatten all of it and some pages are not holding together anymore...

Do any of you have spared programs from the ones following :
- First and above all, the last 3rd december's one, which has been badly wet while it was brand new, that it St John Smith's Square december 2019
- St Georges december 2015
- Westminster december 2017 (program says St Georges, it was displaced)
- Ely may 2018
- Arundel june 2019
- Westminster october 2017
- Brighton december 2018

I might not buy it in the end, but if any program is beyond repair, I might get them replaced if there is an opportunity...

Thank you everyone
Take care and... no I will not say it in advance :P See you soon !
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Re: Libera concerts' programs

Post by Yorkie »

I'm sure I have some of those you could have. Unfortunately, some of mine were vandalised by kids writing on them...
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Re: Libera concerts' programmes

Post by Surpinto »

Padmachou wrote: <span title="Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:10 am">4 years ago</span> I might not buy it in the end, but if any program is beyond repair, I might get them replaced if there is an opportunity...
Please check your private messages.