100 people!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

Libera_me

100 people!

Post by Libera_me »

Hello everyone!
Just wanted to celebrate, 100 people have joined the forum!!! I hope this forum keeps going for a long time! :D
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Party time people!!!!!!! :D :) :o :lol: :shock: :wink: :!: :idea:
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

except that only about half (not even that) are regular posters here. Most just join to show their support but do not actually get involved.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Narnian

Re: 100 people!

Post by Narnian »

Libera_me wrote:Hello everyone!
Just wanted to celebrate, 100 people have joined the forum!!! I hope this forum keeps going for a long time! :D

:roll: yeah, it depends on us :lol: :lol: :lol:

congratulations, dear fans 8) 8) 8)
:wink: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice :wink:
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

tcliffy wrote:except that only about half (not even that) are regular posters here. Most just join to show their support but do not actually get involved.
It would be nice to hear from some more of the new folks who joined us recently. So, all you people out there who signed up recently; why don't you pop a note in the new members section? Just to say hello, even.
Mathmaniac
Silver Member

Post by Mathmaniac »

Half actually posting somewhat regularly is much better than most forums. Be glad there are so many active posters!
"The true joy of life is the journey. Don't become obsessed with calculating the steps to achieve goals. Instead, eat more ice cream, go barefoot more often, swim more rivers, watch more sunsets, laugh more, cry less, and enjoy the presence of the people around you."
- Dr. John Grieco, 1941-2004
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Mathmaniac wrote:Half actually posting somewhat regularly is much better than most forums. Be glad there are so many active posters!
This is very true. We are a very rare thing in a message board to have as many new posts everyday as we do.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American

xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

I feel really proud (is that a correct word to use?) to be part of this forum! To be so actively participating/involved with the postings and stuff. It's also great to know other fans from all parts of the world. Everyday when I visit this forum, I kinda learn something new/different. Everyone is friendly and welcoming here too!
krishna mie
Silver Member

Post by krishna mie »

i'm glad to be one of the early members of this forum... sometimes, its hard to be updated on certain threads and topics when there are already too many members... but i do hope more librea fan will interact here :D it's nice to know more friends who shares same interests as we do :D a hundred members is a great achievement!
if you want to know about virtue, look for a virtuous man!!!
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Hey, thats pretty cool!! And, xsakurax is a Libera Chatterbox! You may be the only chatterbox, xsakurax! I know there is several fanatics and many fans, but only one chatterbox!
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Oh that's really cool! A chatterbox! Wow. I think real life I'm kinda the opposite. I'm unusually quiet most of the times unless I'm with my friends! Haha. But I'm probably the least vocal person in my class. argh.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

I always find being out spoken much easier, when its through typing and not speaking! I wonder why that is?? I positively despise reading things out loud in class or having people listen to me when I'm talking... Kinda funny :D
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

libera36 wrote:I always find being out spoken much easier, when its through typing and not speaking! I wonder why that is?? I positively despise reading things out loud in class or having people listen to me when I'm talking... Kinda funny :D

I really agree with this. I find it far easier to express myself through the typed word than I do in person. I have no idea on why I am this way.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American

Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

libera36 wrote:I always find being out spoken much easier, when its through typing and not speaking! I wonder why that is?? I positively despise reading things out loud in class or having people listen to me when I'm talking... Kinda funny :D
Actually, It's the number 1 fear in the world, it beats snakes, spiders, vertigo.... everything - The fear of speaking in public...... it is strange. My wife is the exact same... she would rather gnaw off her own leg off than speak in public :lol:. I on the other hand enjoy the adrenalin rush that you get from speaking in public. In the course of my work (and sport) I have to address large gatherings and give lots of presentations. I get a buzz from it.
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

I love it too. One of my fondest memories is speaking to a crowd of about 3,000 people.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;