Libera: the little singers who are big in Japan

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/libe ... -lqwzzznz8
[]_________[]_________[]

Forever //*\\ Anima Christi
maartendas
Diamond Member

Re: The Times of London

Post by maartendas »

A very nice spot on page 3! I got my copy in the Netherlands (in b&w instead of colour - I believe they get printed earlier than the UK ones, in order to be sent out on time). It will make a nice addition to the collection of Libera memorabilia.

Interestingly, I learned something new from this interview: apparently the boys are limited to one 'cuddly companion' each on tour.
Last edited by maartendas on Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
andmar
Silver Member

Post by andmar »

This is really something - to have such an article and a picture in such a prestigious newspaper. Definitely Libera can be very proud of it. And this is for sure also a very nice souvenir and a source of pride for the singers and their families.

Here is the article as a picture. I think, the original link may stop working one day in the future. :D
20191119_TheTimes.jpg
20191119_TheTimes.jpg (1 MiB) Viewed 1516 times
20191119_TheTimes.jpg
20191119_TheTimes.jpg (1 MiB) Viewed 1516 times
Celt

Post by Celt »

Delighted to see Libera in a big newspaper, especially in such a prominent position.

I bought a copy as a souvenir :)
EJvsChwWwAAT7_y.jpg
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Celt wrote: <span title="Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:42 pm">4 years ago</span> Delighted to see Libera in a big newspaper, especially in such a prominent position.

I bought a copy as a souvenir :)

EJvsChwWwAAT7_y.jpg
Yeah! Very prominent indeed with a large full size color photo and everything! I can't remember the last time I read a physical newspaper with everything being digital these days though lol :lol: .
bachmahlerfan

Post by bachmahlerfan »

This article was a nice surprise, and a good reminder to be appreciative of Libera's Japanese fan base. I could be wrong about this, but I get the impression that if it wasn't for the support Libera receives from Japan, they would probably be struggling to survive right now. I've seen people online complain about why they keep going to Japan instead of new places. Well, they should realize that Libera doesn't have some unlimited source of money to do whatever they please. Anyways, I hope Libera can continue for many years and decades into the future.