Possible 2019 US Tour?

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

Surpinto
Platinum Member

Possible 2019 US Tour?

Post by Surpinto »

The Libera of the United States (the official fundraising affiliate in the US) has been posting not so subtle hints of a possible 2019 tour in the United States.

The first one was via this tweet with the caption "These Libera boys are waiting patiently for you to donate to Libera of the US, so they can return to the US in 2019!"

The second was this video which ends with "We're counting on your support to bring Libera back in 2019".

If so, that would be three years in a row of a major tour by Libera in the United States. The catch, as there is always a catch, is that this tour is contingent on funding by donors.
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Re: Possible 2019 US Tour?

Post by Surpinto »

Interesting, it seems that if someone donates $3,000 or more they will get a personalized video reward. I don't have that kind of money but it's a nice incentive for the large donors who can help at such a generous level. :D

https://twitter.com/UsLibera/status/1062520587648548866
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Perhaps that amount of $3,000 corresponds to the total cost to have one person on the tour, with the planes, accomodations, meals, visa, etc. ?
On a 40 people basis, it would make an US tour to cost about $120,000

I hope many generous donors will raise their hand and that the boys will have a lot of videos to record :)

In my case it's difficult to be generous this time. I hoped for a European tour, in order to cure a bit my wallet after the two previous costly US tours :?

I have no remind they already attended the USA for three years in a row. It would be a premiere.
filiarheni
Gold Member

Post by filiarheni »

fan_de_LoK wrote: <span title="Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:53 pm">5 years ago</span> I hoped for a European tour
Without wanting to take anything away from the US fans and travellers, but I'm with you here, that would be so great!
"But in the dark and cold of things there always, always something sings"
Wilmot

Post by Wilmot »

filiarheni wrote: <span title="Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:50 pm">5 years ago</span>
fan_de_LoK wrote: <span title="Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:53 pm">5 years ago</span> I hoped for brand new mini excavators and a European tour
Without wanting to take anything away from the US fans and travellers, but I'm with you here, that would be so great!
Are they touring at all in 2019?
Last edited by Wilmot on Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Wilmot wrote: <span title="Tue May 07, 2019 4:28 pm">5 years ago</span> Are they touring at all in 2019?
See here: http://www.forum.libera-dreams.com/view ... =36&t=3091

Welcome to Libera Dreams! :D