Westminster 17th october 2018

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

ste1701fan

Re: Westminster 17th october 2018

Post by ste1701fan »

Wow, i had big trouble with Ticketsource this time around! Worst so far for me.
Might be my connection though, wondering how others delt with this......
D16 for me, but not sure yet if i can arrange to attend. not looking so good just yet=)
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Once again just a complete headache. The site is awful and for 10 minuets after tickets went on sale I had it crash or load the map page with no map. Then when I finally got seats the seats had already gone and they kick you out of the queue and then back to the website not loading.
Padmachou
Silver Member

Post by Padmachou »

I totally thought it was due to be tomorrow ! :o :o :o Lucky I was around and realised fan_de_LoK was talking about the tickets sell on twitter !
I managed a 3rd row around 15 : 11... Was lucky enough I guess ? I had to wait a bit first, the site told me I was 11th on the list to access. But it only took 2 minutes until I got to pick my seat, and it worked pretty well ? I think it is the closest I have ever been to the stage so far :D
If I can make it (it isn't a 100% sure for now), it will be my 4th concert :D
Mr W

Post by Mr W »

Awful this time...

I have a spare seat, F16 (not the US jet fighter). Message me if you want it!

I had row B seats but then the website broke.

Just keep smiling.
theforestdweller
Silver Member

Post by theforestdweller »

My problems mirrored those above. Refreshing of website in the 30 seconds prior to 2:00pm was horrendously slow, and then everything froze when the website went went live. I suspect they did not have their queuing system activated at the beginning hence the initial chaos. Neither of my computers made it through the booking process in the first 10 minutes, but fortunately my son was also trying on my behalf managed to get in. 2 seats in row D Premium block B. His PC froze on the payment page, but after a nail biting refresh after waiting 10 minutes everything went through. A little disappointed at not getting better seats, but very pleased to be seeing Libera again - even from the fourth row :) .
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Einstein
Sjh

Post by Sjh »

As Above normal site just crashed, just left it then about 4- 5 min it all started working and got a seat in Section Premium Block C Seat B17 seems to be second row so happy. Had far more trouble booking flight to London BA kept chucking me out and finding a affordable hotel within walking distance hope it is not a cardboard box on the pavement. Was hoeing to go out and see them in Japan but some other maters prevented it Bring on retirement not to wish ones life away.

SJH
trev

Post by trev »

Padmachou wrote: <span title="Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:21 pm">5 years ago</span> I totally thought it was due to be tomorrow ! :o :o :o Lucky I was around and realised fan_de_LoK was talking about the tickets sell on twitter !
I managed a 3rd row around 15 : 11... Was lucky enough I guess ? I had to wait a bit first, the site told me I was 11th on the list to access. But it only took 2 minutes until I got to pick my seat, and it worked pretty well ? I think it is the closest I have ever been to the stage so far :D
If I can make it (it isn't a 100% sure for now), it will be my 4th concert :D
I was a bit earlier than you at 15:08, so I got the 3rd row centre seat. Best seat I ve got in Libera's concert.
This time is actually better than before. May be due to less people are rushing.
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Congratulation to all who were able to get tickets to this event despite the technical problems. I'm sure it will be a really good concert and I look forward to hearing all about it! :D
bachmahlerfan

Post by bachmahlerfan »

I just saw the short video advertisement on Libera's Facebook page, and for just a second I was thinking they were going to do a live recording. I'm sure if that was the case, they would have said so from the beginning. Also, it would be strange to have such a recording released months after a studio album featuring a lot of the same music. You add to that the 8:00 PM start time and school and Westminster's daily schedule, there's just no way.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

By the way, I have a couple of tickets for the third row of Block B going spare if anybody needs a ticket. Just drop me a Dm if you're interested.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
filiarheni
Gold Member

Post by filiarheni »

Libera has posted an announcement video for the concert:

"But in the dark and cold of things there always, always something sings"
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

filiarheni wrote: <span title="Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:27 pm">5 years ago</span> Libera has posted an announcement video for the concert:

Thanks for sharing! Let's hope this gets around and makes the show a sell out.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Libera posted today a tweet with the poster of the concert.

(click to enlarge)

Obviously the photo comes from the Westminster 2017 concert, the song 'I Am The Day' with Oliver M, Alex G and Peter as soloists :)
ste1701fan

Post by ste1701fan »

3 weeks to go until the concert @Westminster and there's still plenty of tix available. Hopefully there will be lots more people so that we can have a pretty good filled church like at the X-mas concert.
There's some exciting stuff planned for the concert, you definitly don't want to miss out=) let's get those ticket sales going=)
filiarheni
Gold Member

Post by filiarheni »

Two weeks to go and the occupancy looks like this (the four side blocks apparently have not been in sale):

Libera concert 2018-10-17 WestminCath - Occ 10-03.JPG
Libera concert 2018-10-17 WestminCath - Occ 10-03.JPG (80.57 KiB) Viewed 3701 times
Libera concert 2018-10-17 WestminCath - Occ 10-03.JPG
Libera concert 2018-10-17 WestminCath - Occ 10-03.JPG (80.57 KiB) Viewed 3701 times
"But in the dark and cold of things there always, always something sings"