Hi All!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

Joshua Wake

Hi All!

Post by Joshua Wake »

Hello everybody! Just wanted to re introduce myself...Joshua Wake here... (symphonica7) some of the long time members may remember me, maybe not, anyways hope everybody is doing well, first things first, I want to apologize for some of the things I said in the past that were arrogant or might've hurt someone and I hope you will accept me back as a fellow Libera fan. I've grown so much as a person and as a fan of Libera since then, I hope you can and will forgive me...Stay brilliant all!
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Re: Hi All!

Post by Surpinto »

Welcome back. You predate my presence on this forum and so I do not know your background here or what supposed things you've said or done that upset others. But if you're a fellow Libera fan and want to discuss their music and the like then I see no reason why you would not be accepted here.

Welcome back!
Joshua Wake

Post by Joshua Wake »

Aww Thanks Surpinto! That means a lot, nice to meet you! Absolutely, it's all about Libera! :) :) :) Have an Amazing moment you!
hiskeys
Silver Member

Post by hiskeys »

Yes, welcome back! It's good to see activity lately, during the somewhat 'Libera lull' we've been having!
Joshua Wake

Post by Joshua Wake »

Libera Harmonies inspire me... sometimes I listen to the boys all day... it's in that moment that we are here now...Thank you so much...so glad to be able to share my Love of Libera Harmonies with you!!!!
filiarheni
Gold Member

Post by filiarheni »

Hi Joshua, welcome for a new, fresh beginning. On my occasional wanderings across this forum, I've seen your name here and there, but that's all I remember. I'm one of the many members who came later than what you seem to be talking about, so I don't know what happened and am not interested in going into this any further either. Of course, I can't speak for others in any way, but in my personal opinion, being able to realise and apologise for a mistake shows self-knowledge and backbone and deserves to be honoured. :) Welcome (back) and enjoy your time here.
"But in the dark and cold of things there always, always something sings"
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Welcome back Joshua, I saw one of your old videos on YouTube not so long ago and wondered what had become of you. Glad to hear you are doing ok and still following Libera - don't worry about the past, no harm done.

To those of you who don't know Joshua he had quite a production line making remixes (is that the right term?) of Libera songs like these:

If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Joshua Wake

Post by Joshua Wake »

Filierheni, Thank you so much for the kind words... that means so much, just made my day! Hope and Love, that's what I hope to offer, and that's what I love, that's what you just gave me...Stay Brilliant You.
Joshua Wake

Post by Joshua Wake »

Dear Yorkie,

You are too kind, Thank you so much! Heartfelt... Much Love and Respect...Stay Brilliant You! Be inspired to Inspire, that is you.
andmar
Silver Member

Post by andmar »

Hi Joshua and welcome.

I'm still quite a new member of this amazing community and I don't know your story. Though, in my opinion it's highly appreciated that you can realize and apologize having made a mistake.
I'm really glad that you decided to come back and I'm looking forward to reading your contributions to the forum. So, welcome (back) and enjoy. :)
Joshua Wake

Post by Joshua Wake »

Aww...thanks so much for the kind words Andmar! For sure!! :) :) :)
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Hi Joshua,

Nice to see you back, everyone is always welcome here.

If you wanted to retrieve or edit / change you original account username Symphonica7 I can do that for you.
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato