a) Libera represented in 1 song? - b) Songs you'd choose to cover their musical range most completely?

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

Joshua Wake

Re: a) Libera represented in 1 song? - b) Songs you'd choose to cover their musical range most completely?

Post by Joshua Wake »

The Harmonies, Counter Harmonies, Coloring and Range are all on display on "LIbera-Libera" I'm no music expert or anything...but trying to cover this took ages!!!
Joshua Wake

Re: a) Libera represented in 1 song? - b) Songs you'd choose to cover their musical range most completely?

Post by Joshua Wake »

Sorry, Here's the best I could do trying to decipher all the sounds, for me...a true representation of Robert's genius, Listen to this 50 times and discover new sounds everytime....
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Joshua Wake wrote: <span title="Wed May 23, 2018 5:18 am">6 years ago</span>

Sorry, Here's the best I could do trying to decipher all the sounds, for me...a true representation of Robert's genius, Listen to this 50 times and discover new sounds everytime....
Great cover; genius indeed.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Joshua Wake

Post by Joshua Wake »

AHHHH!!! OMG!! Thank you so much Yorkie for the kind compliment!!! I've tried so hard to mimic the sounds of Libera because obviously....not only is "the greatest form of Flattery is imitation", but also because every note of every song, and every timbre of every boy who's ever sung a melody and harmony of our Libera, tugs at my heart stings. Thank you. Stay Libera Inspired You! :)