Your Song on Repeat (Past & Present)

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

hiskeys
Silver Member

Re: Your Song on Repeat (Past & Present)

Post by hiskeys »

Jay Remy wrote: <span title="Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:01 am">5 years ago</span> I am new in Libera Dreams but I have been a fan of Libera for more than 10 years. Own many of their albums too. But if I were to choose one song out of many that I like ( and I like all of them), one song that I could loop for hours, I would choose "Benedictus Deus". I like this one so much that many times I tried to sing along...or at least hum along. It's in Latin and I could not make out the last two verses.
Hi Jay!

Welcome to the forum, and we're so glad you joined. The more the merrier. You might want to also say 'Hi' over in the Introduce Yourself thread on the main page (scroll down). It's always nice to find out how people discover Libera, what they like most, etc. Glad you found us!
ludwig1874
Silver Member

Post by ludwig1874 »

Now I am back from China, now again in germany... My songs on repeat are "Voca me" and "touch the sky".
But the most part of my huge libera-hard-to-find-collection of CDs is still in China in the house of a friend. Don`t ask me why.... :|
ludwig1874
Silver Member

Post by ludwig1874 »

... and not to forget the wonderfull "panis angelicus".... :D
henrylonghorn

Post by henrylonghorn »

Nice topic and really interesting responses here from everyone!

In the past, I loved Sing for Ever (Eternal) and When a Knight Won His Spurs (Free) for their smooth harmonies.

Now I can loop Venite Adoramus over and over because of its meditative qualities. I fly a lot and it helps me get some rest in otherwise noisy places.

But of course Benedictus Deus is like the "song of songs" on the latest album, and I can never skip it.
Hark, we hear a distant music and it comes with fuller swell
’tis the glorious song of heaven and our fears it will dispel.

Concerts attended: 8 | Last concert: NYC (2023)

https://twitter.com/HenryLiberaBlog
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOluil ... dUezvPVhDA