Joshua Madine sketch

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Joshua Madine sketch

Post by carina_gino20 »

No, sorry, this is not a new one. I just realized that I didn't start a thread for this one, and I only posted it in the Happy Birthday Josh thread (which is buried somewhere in the General Forum). Since some people have been asking me if I've done a Josh sketch, I thought I'd just put this out here in case anyone missed it.

This is my first sketch of Libera members, and I finished it a day before Josh's birthday.

Bigger version here: http://flickr.com/photos/72865724@N00/2 ... 761947657/

Oh, and I retract my previous estimate for drawing sketches (one hour). I guess I never really tracked the time before. I've been doing so lately and it's close to two hours than one hour. :P
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

LOL... His smile is sooooooo BIG :D Amazing kid ;)

It's nice, Carina! I am glad that we as fans can help you to grow up in your talent :wink:
:wink: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice :wink:
dillonryan

Post by dillonryan »

Absolutely amazing, Carina! I really love your drawing talent and this is completely wonderful! If I had to pick one as a favorite member of Libera, I would have to pick Josh.
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Post by illuminaperpetua »

Awesome! 8) I drew the same picture, and it's really good but not nearly as good as yours! it didn't quite look like Joshua...I mean it did, but then it didn't...am I making any sense?
I've done some new ones and Kevin is suppose to put them up on the site eventually. So when he does let me know what you think! :D
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!