Favourite Christmas Songs

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

libera36

Post by libera36 »

I might be :D Or, at least, I am a fan of their Christmas CD! Its the only album I have of theirs, and I credit my discovery of Libera too it! When I started listening to it last Christmas, I started to really appreciate the beauty of the treble voice... Something I had no grasp of before!
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

libera36 wrote:I might be :D Or, at least, I am a fan of their Christmas CD! Its the only album I have of theirs, and I credit my discovery of Libera too it! When I started listening to it last Christmas, I started to really appreciate the beauty of the treble voice... Something I had no grasp of before!
That was the exact same for me too and also how I was intoduced to Libera !! (same time too, last Christmas)

I have seen the Vienna Boy's Choir twice this year (in Vienna and Dublin). They are excellent but I think Libera is better :D
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Well, Libera definitely has a more of a... well, I'm not sure what it is that makes Libera different, but there is something :D Something about the purity of their sound... Not that other singers don't have that, but Libera has it more so than any other group I have ever heard!!!
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Post by illuminaperpetua »

Gaudete! Once in Royal David's City! While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks by Night! Walking in the air! Gloria! emm...there are some others but my brain has gone dead! :lol:
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
Quinnsome
Silver Member

Post by Quinnsome »

I love Chris Rice's Welcome to Our World.
Liberation
Silver Member

Post by Liberation »

Lots of Christmas songs that I like, especially "O holy night" but I remember a song of Paul Mc Cartney --> "Once upon a long ago" it's not really a Christmas song but it was released around Christmas day and it was the video of that song (in winter time) what made it so beautiful.