Anyone pre-prdered "Eternal" yet?

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

libera36

Post by libera36 »

Its wonderful!! I sang this song about a million years ago in a childrens chorus... I loved it when I sang it and I'm thrilled to see an updated Libera version... Josh's voice is really, really, beautiful!!
PiusPatronus

Post by PiusPatronus »

As time goes, his voice just keep getting better!
Somehow, his voice stands out from the crowd, unique, angelic yet down to earth.

Hooray for Josh!! :lol:
Quote from the movie Copying Beethoven
"The vibrations on the air are the breath of God speaking to man's soul. Music is the language of God. We musicians are as close to God as man can be. We hear his voice, we read his lips, we give birth to the children of God, who sing his praise. That's what musicians are. "
paopao

Post by paopao »

i'm happy for you guys.. after reading all of the posts here, i've decided to order my copy of Eternal.. YAY for me!
anyway, could anyone tell me about the CD, i mean, things like how's the booklet, is it nice?and, are you satisfied with the whole package..etc
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Welcome, paopao! I love the new songs on Eternal :D They are fantastic, as usual. The "rest of the package" isn't as great because it was clearly a low on funding production, but its nice to have because it does have so many Libera favorites on it!