Today, this is how i feel

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

Nikki: Sweet Deal it's comforting to see your mother on the good road of becoming well again!
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

Thanks Narnian and irishoreo! :)

I'm in Jakarta right now. Only my brother and dad were left with my mom. But they give us updates daily. They said they started feeding her pumpkin juice but my mom said it tasted bad. :| As long as she's talking, I don't really care what my moms demands are. :) We're just happy she won't be paralyzed. :)
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

That's awesome news, Nikki. Hope you have a fun time in Jakarta. If you ever stop by Singapore again, tell me in this thread. :D
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

I'll be stopping over at Singapore again tomorrow. Just for an hour again... haha. I'll try to go to Singapore this October. :) Hahaha. :) When I do, I'll be sure to message you carina. :)
lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Post by lacrymosa2 »

Went to The Eagles concert yesterday and it was simply awesome! I still feel great because it was worth every penny I spent.
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

lacrymosa2 wrote:Went to The Eagles concert yesterday and it was simply awesome! I still feel great because it was worth every penny I spent.
Hey Lacrymosa2, we need your Japanese translation powers in another thread, in the "Hi res scans" thread. :)
lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Post by lacrymosa2 »

phlibera wrote:
lacrymosa2 wrote:Went to The Eagles concert yesterday and it was simply awesome! I still feel great because it was worth every penny I spent.
Hey Lacrymosa2, we need your Japanese translation powers in another thread, in the "Hi res scans" thread. :)
Sure no problem.
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Glad you enjoyed the show. That is exactly how I feel after a TSO concert. :D
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Post by lacrymosa2 »

TEB wrote:
Glad you enjoyed the show. That is exactly how I feel after a TSO concert. :D
Thanks Tom! I have got to see TSO during my lifetime. Time to do some research...
plumpuff6
Silver Member

Post by plumpuff6 »

I am feeling so stressed out right now...I'm coming to the end of my professional program in university and have 9 finals coming up, starting next week. :shock: Plus other random assignments. Which means that I should log off this website now and finish studying. Lol.
et laudate Domino in laetitia
et cantate Domino gloria
saecula et saeculorum, Alleluia
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

plumpuff6 wrote:I am feeling so stressed out right now...I'm coming to the end of my professional program in university and have 9 finals coming up, starting next week. :shock: Plus other random assignments. Which means that I should log off this website now and finish studying. Lol.
You can do it! :wink:
plumpuff6
Silver Member

Post by plumpuff6 »

Nikki178 wrote:
plumpuff6 wrote:I am feeling so stressed out right now...I'm coming to the end of my professional program in university and have 9 finals coming up, starting next week. :shock: Plus other random assignments. Which means that I should log off this website now and finish studying. Lol.
You can do it! :wink:
Thanks! :D
et laudate Domino in laetitia
et cantate Domino gloria
saecula et saeculorum, Alleluia
DrewE
Silver Member

Post by DrewE »

The past few days, I've been feeling quite confused by the weather.

Monday: 60°F (which is, umm, 15°C), and I had to mow the lawn for the second time this year.

Tuesday and Wednesday: 8 in. of snow (which is, umm, 20 cm), and I had to run the snowblower to clear the driveway. No electricity for awhile on Wednesday due to tree branches falling on and breaking power lines.

Today: Too early to tell, but they say it should get up to 55°F, and approach 80° (about 25°) this weekend.

There's an old saying: "If you don't like the weather in Vermont, wait five minutes and it will change." Maybe it's more true than I ever realized.
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

DrewE wrote:The past few days, I've been feeling quite confused by the weather.

Monday: 60°F (which is, umm, 15°C), and I had to mow the lawn for the second time this year.

Tuesday and Wednesday: 8 in. of snow (which is, umm, 20 cm), and I had to run the snowblower to clear the driveway. No electricity for awhile on Wednesday due to tree branches falling on and breaking power lines.

Today: Too early to tell, but they say it should get up to 55°F, and approach 80° (about 25°) this weekend.

There's an old saying: "If you don't like the weather in Vermont, wait five minutes and it will change." Maybe it's more true than I ever realized.
I hear the same is true of the London weather as well. Shame though, here in PA, it will stay the same for days and days and days. Especially in full summer when it approaches 100% humidity.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

Yet here in NJ we're having either hot as an oven weather or colder than a freezer weather, no in between! -.-...
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou