Today, this is how i feel

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

krishna mie
Silver Member

Today, this is how i feel

Post by krishna mie »

hi guys, i just thought of knowing us more by a rather daily updates. or perhaps a thread here in the forum where we get to share how we are. share your happiness and the new things about you, etc.

so, how do you feel today?
if you want to know about virtue, look for a virtuous man!!!
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

well, at the moment I feel famished and tired. Other than that, I'm doing really well.

Oh, and I think I tore something in my shoulder because it's hurting like crazy... I guess I'll have to stop back hand springs and flip for a while, lol.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

I'm feeling a little tensed at the moment, because I have a bit, ok quite a lot of work to do and my project's due tomorrow! I'm more or less 75% done, but the citation is really killing me! :? :? :?
krishna mie
Silver Member

Post by krishna mie »

xsakurax wrote:I'm feeling a little tensed at the moment, because I have a bit, ok quite a lot of work to do and my project's due tomorrow! I'm more or less 75% done, but the citation is really killing me! :? :? :?
you can do it xsakurax!!! a soothing libera music would soothe your brain.

i feel my back aching tonight. and i do feel sleepy already
William

Post by William »

Doing pretty good. Report cards are done but parent-teacher conferences start tomorrow. 3 days of that! Looking forward to it being over.
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Feeling fairly good. I went on vacation at 3:45 Wednesday afternoon. Friday afternoon, I leave for Gettysburg, PA for a weekend of re-enacting for the Rememberence Day celebrations in and around the battlefield.
And, I don't have to be back to work until Tuesday morning. 8) 8) 8)
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
krishna mie
Silver Member

Post by krishna mie »

William wrote:Doing pretty good. Report cards are done but parent-teacher conferences start tomorrow. 3 days of that! Looking forward to it being over.
oh so u're a teacher william...

i'm about to go out from work... getting hungry now.
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

I am playing serious catch up !! I have been off line for about 10/12 days as I was travelling in Sweden, Bavaria, Transylvania and Western Poland (all the hot spots :)). Now I have tons of mails to wade through and of course lots of post to catch up on !
My wife also got me a surprise last weekend ! the Vienna Boys' Choir (Brucknerchor) were touring Ireland and she got tickets for last Saturday night's concert. They were fantatstic !!
krishna mie
Silver Member

Post by krishna mie »

somehow, i need to get over libera... they keep me up all night! :( i need to get my sleeping pattern back...
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Right now, I am feeling depressed. Even though I've been invited out tomorrow, I don't have any family. And it just is not the same. Being half a century old and single quite frankly s**ks :cry: :cry: :cry:
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

feel worried, want to know if my uncle surived the terriost attacks at the hotel he satyed at but no bloming helpline is to busy to take our calls :( :(
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Kara, is it the bombings in India, Mumbai you are referring too? What I saw and heard from the news are really frightening, I really hope everything would be settled quickly. By the way, have you tried contacting the embassy in India that is in charge of your particular country? Oh, and from what I heard from the news, the terrorists seem to be targeting people from the US or UK, and one survivor interviewed said that he said he's from Italy, so he managed to get through.
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

I'm happy because I'm done with exams, and I finally just bought the New Dawn CD... :D

Have you heard anything yet, kthompson? I will keep your uncle in my prayers. I hope he is safe.
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

hi everyone thank you for your thoughts

my uncle made it out alive he has shrapnal wounds to face and his arm and will be flow home tonight.

he managed to hide out in the hotels cleaning closet and sneaked out with 5 others.

i just hope his mental state has not ben damaged as to what he has saw.
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

kthomp wrote:hi everyone thank you for your thoughts

my uncle made it out alive he has shrapnal wounds to face and his arm and will be flow home tonight.

he managed to hide out in the hotels cleaning closet and sneaked out with 5 others.

i just hope his mental state has not ben damaged as to what he has saw.
Thank God. That's a great relief. Let's all keep on praying for the victims and the survivors.