Mike horncastle and his rock band

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

Candid
Silver Member

Mike horncastle and his rock band

Post by Candid »

Soo... I found a vid of what looks to be mike horncastle doing a rock star performance on youtube. If it is him he's pretty good. I heard Josh M like rock too. I wonder who created the song and the music. I wonder who else in libera is in a band.
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... re=related
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... re=related
Candid
Silver Member

Post by Candid »

well.. im not sure it seems like he's lip syncing er I don't know but this vid surprises me on so many levels. :shock:
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Candid wrote:well.. im not sure it seems like he's lip syncing er I don't know but this vid surprises me on so many levels. :shock:

He is a young man and that means he tries different things, Boys his age do not listen to choir music and so he should be aloud to experment in what he wants to do.

I can see they dont like Libera fans posting negitive stufff on comments and i agree. Its creepy to have a ton of Libera fans slag it off just because he is growing up.

ps. Thought i would add this, you always see the same creepy Libera fans posting on youtube videos that are not Libera, which means some fans are crossing the line and searching the web for personal info on them. There is no way you would just come across that video unless you was looking and i see why some parents get cross as it is creepy imo.

This was not aimed at the first poster .
Liberation
Silver Member

Re: Mike horncastle and his rock band

Post by Liberation »

Candid wrote:I wonder who else in libera is in a band.
And there's a change I give you the answer of the 'Libera contest'
No! :wink:
Candid
Silver Member

Post by Candid »

dani wrote:
Candid wrote: he is growing up.
ps. Thought i would add this, you always see the same creepy Libera fans posting on youtube videos that are not Libera, which means some fans are crossing the line and searching the web for personal info on them. There is no way you would just come across that video unless you was looking and i see why some parents get cross as it is creepy imo.
I am not a creepy libera fan I was looking for more people singing libera songs and typed in various individual soloist. I came across that one which I had no Idea about till today and that vid has like 4 to 5,000 views on those vids.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Candid wrote:
dani wrote:
Candid wrote: he is growing up.
I am not a creepy libera fan I was looking for more people singing libera songs and typed in various individual soloist. I came across that one which I had no Idea about till today and that vid has like 4 to 5,000 views on those vids.

I just bolded the part i put in my origanal post. So can you learn to read what I wrote before you attack me.
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

I haven't looked at the vid yet but I did see one of Michael singing a rock song earlier this year, with 2 of his friends playing guitars which are not hooked to anything. And, while it is obviously Michael, it is not his voice. I have heard his voice since it has changed. Everyone has if they've watched to interviews on the dvd. He and is friends are just playing around doing an air guitar routine to this song.

And, all though I am not a moderator on this board, please, please, please stay friendly. I'd hate for one of the boys to come here to visit and see that. And you know, when they are on their own computers in their own homes, there is no one to tell them not to come here or maybe even post under an alias.

Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

It's certainly different, but I think Michael was lip-synching. Not that he can't do rock, it just looks like he was lip synching. Anyway, he looked like he was just having fun with his friends. In my opinion, it's much ado about nothing. These boys grow up eventually and we are not in the position to tell them what and what not to do. Leave it to their parents. :P
krishna mie
Silver Member

Post by krishna mie »

i'm seeing another side of mike... a not-so-libera genre... but oh well, a teenager like himself do try out different stuff...

but it does seem like he was just lip-syncing there.

the boy has really grown up.
if you want to know about virtue, look for a virtuous man!!!
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

krishna mie wrote:i'm seeing another side of mike... a not-so-libera genre... but oh well, a teenager like himself do try out different stuff...

Off-topic, but I just noticed...Kababayan! haha. And I'm from Davao, too. :D
krishna mie
Silver Member

Post by krishna mie »

carina_gino20 wrote:
krishna mie wrote:i'm seeing another side of mike... a not-so-libera genre... but oh well, a teenager like himself do try out different stuff...

Off-topic, but I just noticed...Kababayan! haha. And I'm from Davao, too. :D
off topic as well, my apology... no way!!! from davao ka? it's nice to know another libera fan from here :( it's so sad their album is nota vailable here :(
PiusPatronus

Post by PiusPatronus »

Hey its this video from Moderately Loud Noises :)
I found this like... months and months ago because it was a related video to Michael Horncastle's tribute.
krishna mie
Silver Member

Post by krishna mie »

PiusPatronus wrote:Hey its this video from Moderately Loud Noises :)
I found this like... months and months ago because it was a related video to Michael Horncastle's tribute.
yep that's the video. has he officially joined a new band?
Last edited by krishna mie on Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
PiusPatronus

Post by PiusPatronus »

krishna mie wrote:
PiusPatronus wrote:Hey its this video from Moderately Loud Noises :)
yep that's the vidoe. has he officially joined a new band?
To tell you the truth, I dont really know :?
Probably its just something they do in their spare time.
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Post by illuminaperpetua »

TEB wrote:I haven't looked at the vid yet but I did see one of Michael singing a rock song earlier this year, with 2 of his friends playing guitars which are not hooked to anything. And, while it is obviously Michael, it is not his voice. I have heard his voice since it has changed. Everyone has if they've watched to interviews on the dvd. He and is friends are just playing around doing an air guitar routine to this song.

And, all though I am not a moderator on this board, please, please, please stay friendly. I'd hate for one of the boys to come here to visit and see that. And you know, when they are on their own computers in their own homes, there is no one to tell them not to come here or maybe even post under an alias.

hehe! :lol: my cousin thought it was really him singing! she was all upset because she thought he was ruining his voice! we like to make retarded music videos like that all the time and occasionally try to write our own music which of course always ends the same way... :(
So we basically just stick to lipsinking! :lol:
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!