Mike horncastle and his rock band

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Post by illuminaperpetua »

I did my research everyone! :) Isn't google wonderful? :lol:
http://www.purevolume.com/moderatelyloudnoises" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://uk.myspace.com/mlnmetal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I'm afraid there's not much to see but one thing's for sure, those losers on youtube aren't Michael cause one can't spell and the other is an American!
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Here is my two cents- This may very well be Michael singing. However, I doubt that this is Michael singing without some pretty heavy audio editing! I have been fooling around with audio editing in the last couple of weeks, and found that it is not very difficult, and it would be very easy to put effects on the audio to make it sound like it does in that video. Pretty simple! Also, if we go by the Moderately Loud Noises mySpace page, Michael is also the keyboardist, whose talent can be clearly heard at the beginning of the video. Don't think any differently of Michael just because of this video, think of who Michael is as the person he is! That is the Michael we should support!
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Re: Mike horncastle and his rock band

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Candid wrote:Soo... I found a vid of what looks to be mike horncastle doing a rock star performance on youtube. If it is him he's pretty good. I heard Josh M like rock too. I wonder who created the song and the music. I wonder who else in libera is in a band.
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... re=related
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... re=related
tell me that this is are mike from libera das he really like rock mucis or anything like that??? from jenna
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

As I said earlier in this thread, it is Michael Horncastle in this video with a couple of his friends. They are lipsyncing and air guitaring the song to a recording. Their guitars are not even hooked up to anything. Just 3 friends fooling around one afternoon. This is confirmed from my friend.

I agree with don't think anything less of Michael. All of the boys should be able to enjoy music beyond what they perform. I know I did. I performed alot of classical and band music in school but I still loved rock & roll. Most of the boys now like rock as well as the music they perform. I know, Josh, Ed and Zac all enjoy rock music.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
Candid
Silver Member

Post by Candid »

Is it ok to ask how you know libera personally, did you used to work for them or something. if you do Im creating lyrics to go with chopin's nocturne and dedicating it to them as a thank you because if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be singing. I love singing and it would be really great once im ready to have you let them know about it and see the vid or hear the recording.
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Post by illuminaperpetua »

libera36 wrote:Here is my two cents- This may very well be Michael singing. However, I doubt that this is Michael singing without some pretty heavy audio editing! I have been fooling around with audio editing in the last couple of weeks, and found that it is not very difficult, and it would be very easy to put effects on the audio to make it sound like it does in that video. Pretty simple! Also, if we go by the Moderately Loud Noises mySpace page, Michael is also the keyboardist, whose talent can be clearly heard at the beginning of the video. Don't think any differently of Michael just because of this video, think of who Michael is as the person he is! That is the Michael we should support!
I don't think any differently of Michael because of this, I just think the two people on youtube must have gotten the video off of myspace and then said "This is my band! isn't it great? Yeah, I'm the one singing there...I'm soo talented!"
And as for the sound, I knew they must have done SOMETHING cause nobody sounds like that! And I think that Moderately Loud Noises is the equivalent of our band, we make silly music videos and occasionally even write some songs...they're not really any good, but it's fun! :lol: ...but that's about it!
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Yes, that definitely seems like all it is!