"Libera" ambigram

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

carina_gino20
Platinum Member

"Libera" ambigram

Post by carina_gino20 »

Hi everyone,

I thought I'd just share this symmetrical ambigram I made of Libera. For those who don't know what a symmetrical ambigram is, it basically reads the same when you rotate it 180 degrees.

Don't believe me? Flip the picture upside down! :)

Narnian

Post by Narnian »

Well done, Carina!! :)
It's something new for me, thanks :)
:wink: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice :wink:
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

First time I've ever heard of anything like that but it is very cool 8)
Well done!!
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Yeah, that's so cool!
Digs
Silver Member

Post by Digs »

Never heard of this before either :roll:, but this is pretty amazing and artistic :!:

Digs
"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything."
Plato
libera36

Post by libera36 »

That's really cool!!
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

looks like something to put on a hat or a t-shirt. Maybe we should look into it as a kind of forum family project. If everyone contributed a little money, we might be able to get it to work. People under 18 would need parent permission first obviously. What do you all think?
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

just had a thought, instead of shirts for us, they might make great christmas gifts for the boys. If we could send them shirts maybe they'll take a picture of all of them wearing them.
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

Tcliffy, you've got a great idea! I agree that we need to make some gift from all of us to boys. And idea about T-shirts and boy's photo (maybe :) ) is cool :)

P.S. Maybe we need to make new topic for it? :)
:wink: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice :wink:
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

I'm all for making it into shirts to give to the boys. I'm usually a wee bit wary about copyright issues of my artwork, but if it's clearly for non-commercial purposes, as a gift to them would be, I'm fine with it. :D
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

That sounds like a pretty cool idea! Or else key rings would probably work too! There's this small piece of word that could double up as a whistle and is attached to a key ring/handphone strap, and then the ambigram could be written on the piece of wood. A few weeks ago, there's this vendor that made these ambigrams in my school. Oh gosh, I never thought of making one with the "Libera" words on it! I should have! But the vendor is no longer there! Argh. I so regret.
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

* word - sorry, i meant wood!
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

tcliffy wrote:just had a thought, instead of shirts for us, they might make great christmas gifts for the boys. If we could send them shirts maybe they'll take a picture of all of them wearing them.
hey tcliffy that will be a good idea becues my be libera boys will like to injoy a new tshirts and have them for christmas that will be cool and i wish the fans luck for makeing some things for the boys as will and fans too and may be we can all have libera tshirts will that be nice for christmas something we need to talk a bout is libera ;s new tshirts hahahah from jenna
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

carina_gino20 wrote:I'm all for making it into shirts to give to the boys. I'm usually a wee bit wary about copyright issues of my artwork, but if it's clearly for non-commercial purposes, as a gift to them would be, I'm fine with it. :D
The only way money would come into it would be to buy the shirts and have the ambigram screen printed on or embroidered on and for that there will more than likely be a set up fee. But no, it would never be made available for commercial purposes unless we had specific permission from the creator (I'm assuming you) as well as from Libera.

As a gift, I see no conflict with the idea provided we, when we send them the shirts, offer an explanation that we will not be making it available to the public.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

tcliffy wrote:
carina_gino20 wrote:I'm all for making it into shirts to give to the boys. I'm usually a wee bit wary about copyright issues of my artwork, but if it's clearly for non-commercial purposes, as a gift to them would be, I'm fine with it. :D
The only way money would come into it would be to buy the shirts and have the ambigram screen printed on or embroidered on and for that there will more than likely be a set up fee. But no, it would never be made available for commercial purposes unless we had specific permission from the creator (I'm assuming you) as well as from Libera.

As a gift, I see no conflict with the idea provided we, when we send them the shirts, offer an explanation that we will not be making it available to the public.
true thats true how can you give libera a shires for a giveft that will be the hard one to thank of but may be it will be easyer for them to get it for christmas i bet you will do anything to go to the uk in london and give the boys the shirest i bet ya from jenna